Reviews for Hurt
snccrockz chapter 27 . 1/17
What a chapter I re read this whole story from a while back! Hope to see you revisit and update someday!
Reader103 chapter 27 . 10/13/2014
I love this story are you going to continue writeing it please do
Apocalypse owner chapter 27 . 10/5/2014
What! I don't know if i should be happy for them or fear for them. Maybe a combination of both?
anlmoon chapter 26 . 5/4/2013
This is a very great story with many great hopes and feelings. please do continue.
ImmortalWar chapter 27 . 7/17/2012
...wtf...more you psycho! Give me More! You keep cliffhanging us. Gah! MORE...mooooooorrrrrreeeeee!
neeme88 chapter 27 . 7/15/2012
I love this story! You actually had me crying at some parts and cursing at others. Please update this year!
sissiewest chapter 27 . 4/16/2012
This story is amazing! I love how you developed the characters and relationships, how you made rogue so central to everyone while staying true to her personality! I started this story and just couldn't stop reading which is why it is now five am and I haven't gone to bed yet but so definitely worth it. I also really liked how you brought in the drama and angst but you never over did it. Really hope you finish it )
lex-F chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
That was great. Is the story over? Is there going to be a sequel? I'm confused. it was a great story i loved every bit of it. if its not finish please finish it. if it is finished please write a sequel.
Raven34link chapter 27 . 7/11/2011
i cried a lot all the way until Remy got there, the i laughed when she came back
Faraway Dawn chapter 27 . 6/14/2011
You know I read this start to finish today. Worth every single second!

I love your individual touches at the beginnings of chapters, quotes, even poems. Not only does it add a sort of personal flair to a great story, it all fit every single chapter.

Well...Questa storia รจ fantastica. Good gods I haven't typed Italian in a review in like...years. I'm probably barely considered fluent anymore but I just had to try. (IT WAS THAT GOOD.) Your Trask in earlier chapters made me want to rip my walls appart with my bear hands (excellent work on the psycho factor he had going on) and ah...I loved Remy's true to character flirty charm.

Also, if you still plan to take over the world...my kitten Remy wouldn't mind helping and neither would I. (yes I named my kitten Remy.) I will be greatly looking forward to your next installment.

Faraway Dawn
Star-of-Chaos chapter 27 . 5/27/2011
I started having a heart attack when this chapter began with a funeral, but thankfully it stopped when Rogue woke up.

I'm surprised I haven't seen this story before, but I'm glad I did because I've been having fun reading it.

I'm glad life is going okay for you; don't worry about writer's block and long updates. I just came off a year-long absence myself. Your fans will always come back. Looking forward to the next chapter, whenever you can manage it.

-Star, who wants to be an Acolyte :-)
Star-of-Chaos chapter 24 . 5/27/2011
NOOOOOO! I can't believe you had Wolverine kick him out! *glares at Wolverine evilly* Poor, poor Remy. I was so sad for him when they pulled him out of the room.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 23 . 5/27/2011
*hands over medication* You leave my fingers alone, I need them to type.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 21 . 5/27/2011
Very sweet. I love the whole idea of falling in love with someone you've never seen :-)
Star-of-Chaos chapter 20 . 5/27/2011
As sick and twisted as he is, I love the image of Trask thinking "oh goody". I wonder if Remy really could blow up the White House?