Reviews for A Shadow Called Sirius
andvellapaz chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
this made me cry so hard
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This was amazing. I didn't think Remus was out of character at all, because if you thought your best friend got your other three best friends killed then you'd be livid. This was amazing, I loved your description of Azkaban and the cells and just the feeling of the place, it was amazing. The whole story was. Marvellous work.
breeutiful chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Remus' anger was definitely justified. You managed to build up all this tension in the fic until it snapped (excellently, mind you :D) with Remus shouting. I loved this! :D
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
'he’ll grow up an orphan, not understanding who he is until he’s twelve' - actually Harry found out that he was a wizard on his eleventh birthday. Other than that one very minor error, this was a wonderful story. I really liked your descriptions of Azkaban. You managed to build up a very tense atmosphere. True, Remus was far more angry than we normally see him, but given the circumstances that's to be expected. The conversation between Sirius and Remus was heartbreaking - Sirius really was a shadow of his former self, which shows why the title of this piece is perfect, very fitting. Keep up the good work.
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Dark, and slightly angsty. An interesting idea, though I believe if Remus ever went to visit Sirius, he'd probably look into Sirius' pleadings, at least. Hmm... new plot bunny. Well written, and hope to see more of your work!
Xxmgxx3445xX chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I loved it.

First fanfic to bring tears to my eyes in a really long time.

Extremely well written, and I don't think Remus' angry is unjustified at all.

Both Sirius and Remus, excellently written.

Great ending as well. Makes you think a bit, if that was Remus' reaction there, how horrible would he have felt afterwords when he discovered that Sirius was not the traitor?

Simply amazing.

Blouta chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Well that was sad.

And depressing.

Good, though.
Brok3nQuill chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I loved it, absolutely loved it. I like the title you picked out, too. You really do have to feel sorry for Sirius, especially at the end. And I liked the way you wrote his cell. Great work.

~ Quill.
batman008 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Oh god this was so beautiful. I loved loved loved loved it!
outwittingsquirrels chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Oh god, poor Sirius, that's cruel. Really good obviously but...poor Sirius, especially at the end. Anyway, I really liked it