Reviews for Nemesis Theory
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Wow, if that's not a damn shocker. This is between Leaving for College and getthing there so this fits in perfectly with movie!verse Canon.

Nemesis. Interesting name.
otakurose16 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
*flails* This is an amazing idea! Please, please, please don't leave this here! My brain simply cannot handle this curiosity! *dies and is brought back to life by an unexplained plot device*
BlackBolt chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
wow. fantastic work - and barricade was so IN chara, wow ! :)) keeps my imagination running wild, especially the part of cade as the guardian of the allspark ..

if he does what megatron ordered, than he must protect sam after the events of revenge of the fallen .. sorry, this is my slash-brain speeking, i love barricade/sam ;)

please write more ? *begging*

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
Jenniyah chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh is there a sequel to this :)

Wonder what Sam will do :)
Emmy Scribe Protra chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This is really interesting! I hope for a continuation.
Ano-Hitori-Chichi chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
That was awesome! Such a cool idea! Will there be others in this series/thingy about Sam being Nemesis and stuff like that? I hope so! Breat Job! .
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Great fic! _
UndeniablyNotHere chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I loved it! :D It was awesome... makes me want more! :D God I so badly want to see the movie _
JuJill chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I think this is a very interesting piece of work... The twist with the ALLSPARK is good and I'd like to read more... Continue, please?
Soului chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Huh, very interesting idea. I usually like to give some concrit, but I can't think of anything. Guess that's a good sign right? I can't wait for the next chapter.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Woah! Talk about a guardian no one really wants, or a pep talk he'd rather pass on...the story you wove from broken bits of trailers is brilliant on many levels. Poor Sam! He always gets the short end of the stick in these go rounds! Sounds like it's time to go talk to Ratchet and get some truth, and make sure Bee has his back )
Lisa chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Wow. That is the best fic I've read in a long time. It meshes nicely with G1, the first movie and what I've seen in trailers of the next movie. I can really appreciate the care you went to in structuring this fic. Besides that it was very well written. Barricade was positively creepy and Sam was beautifully in character. I am hoping that you'll consider a sequel. This is too delicious a scenario to leave at just this!
Lone Wolf chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
That was very good. I look forward to reading more, especially the interaction between Barricade and Sam.
dixiegurl13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
That was totally awesome. Way to really foreshadow the movie!

Cheers!