Reviews for Forever Entwined
Kitsune1317 chapter 17 . 2/26
Oh no, you guys got this far and just stopped...
cary99 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Love it
FallenAngelVamp chapter 17 . 4/23/2013
Hn. The first story was soooooo AWESOME. i thought this would be like the other story. but this story is sooooo different. otherwise, update.
Miloco chapter 17 . 12/1/2012
Please Update soon! I love this story! 3
AlessaLoveless chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
update soon!
Valkiria Thrud chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
I love it! babies are so cute! and things they can think, I have a niece of nine months, she is sometimes frustrating because apparently she feels like she was two years old, and this is ironic because she stayed in the hospital for two months since she was born. That means she should be delayed in her development. But apparently that does not matter to her, is amazing how different are kids of today. she yet isn't one year old and she already interested in men! and loves to gossip! :O

Well, to the story, Sasuke is very overprotective, I half expected that him begin to growl at the other ninjas like a watchdog XD... Or when it's time for dates, meeting/intimidating/threatening at the poor wannabe boyfriend. XD

And poor Naruto, not being able to hold his baby. The next time he should bear the baby.

Well, I hope you update soon, I really love this story!
SrtaSolaria chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
Gosh,your story is so exciting!You should make'em argue more often,I love when it happens!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/5/2012
I want to read the reaction of Iruke and Kakashi Xd
Naruto&Sasuke: Hey iruka Kakashi this is your Granddaughter LOL
SilverxSky chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
This story is so awesome! please keep updating!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Im already captured. I JUST finished Reading Foolish Hearts, I came upon it when a Ygallery friend was trying to find it and so I read it and LOVED IT... I love forward reading more of this sequel : )
Naru-chan4eva chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
OMG DO THE NEXT CHAPTER! i wanna know what happens! it's getting good. i support you guys ALL. THE. WAY.
miyuki chapter 17 . 6/14/2012
I'm not even a fan of angst, but I read Foolish Hearts and this story and I couldn't drop it at all. It just made me cry so many times, but at the same time I'm happy when they finally get stuff between them resolved. I just wanted to say great job! I really hope you'll be able to update this month!
NaruSasuLover16 chapter 17 . 5/18/2012
I love it :)
Zei Kinomiya-Ivanov.Zeiriyu chapter 17 . 5/15/2012
Nicceee! XD It took me a week to read everythign and have the time to study jajaja :) hope the update will come soon. Im just curius I dont now If am really tired or I read spanish words?
takuya chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
oh that was a cool chapter, i liked it, cant wait for the next