Reviews for The Life of Harry Potter and Hermione's part in it
suziq968 chapter 16 . 6/28
I don't know how I missed this, but it was a really fun read. It was sad that Albus and Minerva almost destroyed their world with their manipulation and greed, but not surprising. Based on the horrible ending of the canon story this is actually plausible, which made for a great read.
I love all of these stories. I have read them dozens of times. May broomstick flyer find peace in The Next Great Adventure.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 16 . 4/26
Beautiful story! I have always loved your work and it was a loss to our work when you passed. Absolutely fantastic story xx
Specky Clarke chapter 16 . 4/1
As usual, a tremendous story from one of the very best writers in FanFiction. Sadly, this great Lady passed away in 2015. I will miss her stories greatly.
DragonTamer01 chapter 5 . 12/6/2017
Yep. This story definitely has the kind of Harmony fluff that I'm crazy about.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/16/2017
Very good.
Saissa chapter 16 . 9/26/2017
Brilliant story! Just Brilliant.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/14/2017
Can you please please please add more to this story . It is really a excellent story . You captured the heart of Harry and Hermonie. You made her strong brilliant . And truly I think your story is a credit . I hated Ginny and Harry together. Could not understand the Aron Hermonie paring in main books nor how Harry could be Rons friend . Molly drove me bonkers . Your story makes so much more sense .
desireejones99 chapter 4 . 10/12/2016
Sorceress Supreme sort off
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
that really would change the future as long as Dumbles doesn't oblivate

excellent update
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
amazing concept
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
Fab story so far
noylj chapter 16 . 6/12/2016
Abrupt ending.
Would like to have read about the death of Dumbkedore, Snape, Malfoy's, and all DEs.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 16 . 4/15/2016
A truly wonderful tale. As all of them are. We shall miss a wonderful author.
katmom chapter 16 . 3/17/2016
This was lovely. A truly enjoyable way to spend an afternoon.

So glad it was shared with us.

Kathie