Reviews for The Life of Harry Potter and Hermione's part in it
mobulis chapter 10 . 2/26
Harry and Hermione had absolutely no right to destroy the philosopher's stone, they should be charged with destruction of private property and the death of the flamels.
delphinous chapter 4 . 2/11
ok, this story is kind of interesting, and i love the premise of harry giving hermione a 'future time' book, but i don't think i'll keep reading this story. the book is cool because it's still spells to be learned at the readers pace, but this 'tremendous power' from aunt sorcha is seems like a big upgrade.

and further more, i'd love to know why everybody thinks that professional forgers are a dime a dozen. there are countless files documenting the lives and deaths of citizens in countries like england and america. professional grade death certificates put into the system on a local county level would be passed on to whatever county the 'dead people' were from, where there would be no records of them, as well as being passed onto larger regional databases, also with no records of these dead people. which would be quickly noticed because people won't just leave death certificates lying around, they would try to file them just to get rid of them, but they would have no where to put them. which would spawn many questions like 'why does somebody want us to think these people are dead?'
is it possible for someone to forge a fake family and death to give harry granger a back-story? yes, but that would take a very crooked individual inside the bureaucratic system a significant amount of time as well as be incredibly difficult to locate such a person. further, such a person would not seem like a 'shady character' they would seem like an upstanding citizen, or else they would have been caught long before they got good at it.
a shady character like you have mr granger using would be the kind of street thug that you could bum a fake photo i-d off of that would maybe get you into a club or bar, but not pass even a cursory police inspection. this kind of person would maybe be able to forge death certificates, while wills are easy because they don't have specific formulas, but the rest of the history would be missing.
Hells book 666 chapter 3 . 2/9
I am Rilly injoy this story think you for your time
Hells book 666 chapter 1 . 2/9
Do you happen to remember the name of the story ?
nightwing27 chapter 13 . 1/28
good thing lucius death will be at the store a giant hole in his ugly body and no way his girl fudge will think twice before he could have the person arrested
nightwing27 chapter 11 . 1/28
so funny that idiots think ginny with the myth of love potion good thing she will be harry's first girl in the bond with hermione being second and his mom being his first love bond
nightwing27 chapter 10 . 1/28
good thing in my story they will anti wards on death eaters and those who unmarked but been an ass slave to tom good thing the wesleys will be good to harry and refuse to the followed the real gay dark lord dumblegay ever since the truth came out in deathly hollows that is a ss lover with the last dark lord
rankokunalpha1 chapter 16 . 1/22
A Absolutely fantastic story, keep up the awesome writing!
Brad
furface294 chapter 7 . 1/16
With them both reading the book I am curious as to why Harry would even speak to the man who took him to the Dursley's, good story
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história
Bentears chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
Lovely story!
Arial Wolf chapter 16 . 11/12/2014
Brilliant story thank you
Dementor149 chapter 16 . 10/29/2014
I found this story in another author's favorite stories list and I'm glad I gave it at try.

I enjoyed it very much, finding it a very pleasant evenings read. I especially liked the Harry Granger part. Finding himself a part of a loving family made all the difference in Harry's life. I also liked the character of Sorcha McGonagall, finding her most unique.

You apparently have quite the archive of stories, I am looking forward to exploring your ideas about Harry Potters world through your eyes.

Thanks and best wishes.
D. Page Robin chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
Have I enjoyed this story? I don't think you can WRITE as story I wouldn't enjoy!

D. Page Robin
jilumasam chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
Trying to work out how I missed seeing this story. Short and sweet and easy to read.

Thanks for writing.