Reviews for The Life of Harry Potter and Hermione's part in it
Specky Clarke chapter 16 . 4/1
As usual, a tremendous story from one of the very best writers in FanFiction. Sadly, this great Lady passed away in 2015. I will miss her stories greatly.
DragonTamer01 chapter 5 . 12/6/2017
Yep. This story definitely has the kind of Harmony fluff that I'm crazy about.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/16/2017
Very good.
Saissa chapter 16 . 9/26/2017
Brilliant story! Just Brilliant.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/14/2017
Can you please please please add more to this story . It is really a excellent story . You captured the heart of Harry and Hermonie. You made her strong brilliant . And truly I think your story is a credit . I hated Ginny and Harry together. Could not understand the Aron Hermonie paring in main books nor how Harry could be Rons friend . Molly drove me bonkers . Your story makes so much more sense .
desireejones99 chapter 4 . 10/12/2016
Sorceress Supreme sort off
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
that really would change the future as long as Dumbles doesn't oblivate

excellent update
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
amazing concept
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
Fab story so far
noylj chapter 16 . 6/12/2016
Abrupt ending.
Would like to have read about the death of Dumbkedore, Snape, Malfoy's, and all DEs.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 16 . 4/15/2016
A truly wonderful tale. As all of them are. We shall miss a wonderful author.
katmom chapter 16 . 3/17/2016
This was lovely. A truly enjoyable way to spend an afternoon.

So glad it was shared with us.

Kathie
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 16 . 2/17/2016
I only wish I had read this story while broomstick flyer was still with us.

It has been a wonderful story full of what *I* think that a 'proper' H/Hr story should contain.

To one and all, savor the story she created and speak a word of thanks to her spirit if she can still look down upon us in the world for all the wonderful prose and the unspoken challenge to love your soul mate with everything you are.

RIP Ma'am.

SteveC.
karazygaj chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Just from this first chapter, I am very intrigued. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Blazeb79 chapter 16 . 12/7/2015
Absolutely great story, i really loved that this story was more about hermione than harry.