Reviews for Malum Somnium
Love it.
Allie Danger chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Awesome
Rayven49 chapter 3 . 1/5/2013
I really liked this :) Your dreams were horrifyingly ingenious. Very original. I always wondered how the boys dealt with being separated at school. I like that Edmund sleepwalks. That felt very original as well. Basically, you made the cliche nightmares theme interesting again, and for that I commend you.
Also, a little brotherly fluff is always appreciated!
Nice job!
Yours,
Rayven
OlaNaTungee chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
beautiful story... very moving and very well written!
Queen-Of-Immortal-Darkness chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
love the end.
Destiny JoRayne Adams chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Awesome, awesome job! I loved it. Thank you so much for sharing this!

-Desi Jo
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
AWWWWW.

I love the way you write the love between them! :3
Pawthorn chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
I can't believe I haven't commented on this... I read it ages ago and am rereading it now. This is another great piece from you. The vividness of the nightmares and the resolution of story are spot on. It could have been just a series of one-shots about what could have gone wrong in "Prince Caspian", but you made it into an uplifting story that feels real. We've all had nightmares, so we can all relate- though like Ed, I tend to sleepwalk instead (I've woken up to find myself at the kitchen table a quite a few times). To me, the most impressive thing about this story is the way you slip in necessary OCs. We barely meet the classmates, the coach, and the nurse, but we still have a good, rounded idea of their characters. Well done :)
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Okay, I love stories that somehow involve the kids' schoolmates somewhat, and this was a great one! And the nurse! Yeah, I bet that was a shock for her; no one expects PTSD in young teenagers, even if they are in a way. Thanks for sharing this!
Desertfyre chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Awww, great story! Glad that was settle! The dreams that Peter was having was horrific. The last chapter, made me so upset. I can see why Peter was upset! Glad it turned out alright though. D
peanutmeg chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Beautifully written! I love brotherfics, and this one was great! :)
more than meets the eye chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
Awesome story

Peter's nightmares would be terrible to experiecne. Well atlest he has someone to help him out. I wonder what Edmund dreams about. I mean they have to be pretty bad if he nearly chkoes and stabs a student while sleepwalking.

Speaking of wich why does he have knife (is it a habit or somethin')? Feel bad for the nurse, she doesn't know what hit her
CherylSongbow chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
I like how you portrayed the brothers in relation to their characters and to each other; very well done.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
is it over?

The White Witch was . . . disturbing.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »