Reviews for Absolution
DXM Junkie chapter 5 . 1/1/2015
Beautiful. I loved it.
naughtynati chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
I am not the sappy type...but I do love happy ever afters ;)
ValKriston chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Loved this chapter!The dialogue between the characters, as they came to visit the captain, one by one, and at the birthday party, was so realistic, I could almost hear it out loud. Very real. Thank you.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Great story off to read Resolution: A Sequel to Absolution next.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
This was a great story off to read Resolution: A Sequel to Absolution next
Anya Deanna chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
How do you write such superb fics...tell me please!
Ishtar205 chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Loved it ! Running to the sequel
hannahburleson chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Very good! One of the best I have read so far!
ousoonerfan chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Love this story! Couldn't stop, read til 3am.
slaxl chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
Okay, just finished reading this and it was freaking amazing. I'm just gonna dive into the review.

Ch. 1- I loved how this story started, and that you got through the angst right away so you could deal with the repercussions throughout the rest of the story. It was an interesting plot, Jim being taken for his..ahem...sperm. I liked the way you described the planet, it having a different time dimension or whatever was original and interesting. The history you gave the natives was unique and well-written. I loved Jim's line "To explore new planets. Visit new worlds. I never thought I would populate one". It was just the right dose of wry humor and chagrin that Jim has, and you did a wonderful job writing him, yet again.

Ch. 2- So, it was interesting that Bellarosa visited him, and they left him the history book letting him know that he did in fact populate a planet. I cringed a bit at the thought of an entire race of little Jim Kirk alien hybrids running amok...I hope those aliens know what they got themselves into, lol. Fave line in this chapter, "What do you suppose happens to all the Gs which Dr. McCoy carelessly discards?" Spock being funny...I love it. XD I also liked the way you wrote Jim's relationships with the other crew members, Uhura and Scotty particularly. I enjoyed reading the way you wrote McCoy, his humor and concern for Jim were very in-character. Spock's relationship with Jim was perfect and lovely as well.

Ch. 3- What I liked about this chapter was Jim's inability to sleep alone, and his need for companionship from Spock, and Spock's willingness to provide whatever Jim needed. I was also intrigued by the way you described the vacation planet as such a beautiful and tranquil place as it was juxtaposed to Jim's inner turmoil. My favorite part, probably of the entire story, was when Jim admitted his feelings for Spock in the hammock. It was such a natural revelation, unsurprising to Spock and the feeling were returned so naturally and honestly. It was really a lovely scene. And I awwwwww'd out loud at Spock's bedtime story to Jim, lol. Such a sweet part.

Ch. 4- I loved when they described what eachothers minds felt/looked like. It was beautiful how you described it. Again, the adorable bedtime story and tucking in. The lovely part where they were drifting leisurely in the ocean was a beautiful part to read.

Ch. 5- The wedding between the two Michael's was gorgeous and made me jealous, lol. Uhura seemed in her element in planning it. I liked the little part where Jim went in to comfort Michael, it just shows that he's not just their Captain, but someone they can trust as a friend. The end was perfect and I didn't want it to end. But, I'm sure you want this rambling review to end, so until my next review, goodbye.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
i love the fabric/quilt/tapestry mosaic going on towards the end. i wish there was some "unraveling" earlier in the story, although there could have been, and i just missed it.

great job as always! now on to the sequel!

thanks for sharing! *tosses you coffee cake*
Doni chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
I'm going through and re-reading your older stories and I just have to say again how much I loved this story. What a contrast with the violation in the first chapter to have to romance between them be so very sweet, gentle, and loving. Beautiful.
Miss-L-Fox chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
Ok, this story is fan-freaking-tastic! No really! The plot was believable and amazing and you really get a connection with the story line and everything. Well done!
Doni chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
That was just lovely. Wonderful work!
Firenze.Sun chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
OMG! That was beautiful!

So romantic and so... I'm out of words. Just perfect...

I wish I could tell you more how sweet and poetic this story, but the romance is such that the only way to describe is to live it open with a...