Reviews for Reproduction
reseda chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Aww, poor Felicity. But Im sure thats exactly how she would have reacted, giving the fact it was a different time and age, just as you said. I think you wrote it very well. I couldnt help but smile a little at the thoughts she had. A very sweet story.
AdelphaHighbrow chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
You're the first Avonlea author not to be afraid of sex! Bravo! I'm keeping an eye out for you.
Rolletti chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
What an interesting subject, but true. You did a great job writing this.

Rolletti
konarciq chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Thanks so much for the comments on the language! English being my second language, its not always easy to catch the nuances. And although I did mean for Felicity to feel "grossed out" by the whole idea, JaspreetPink is completely right in stating that she still ought to use the "proper" language that suits her character and upbringing as well as the day and age in which she lives.

So with JaspreetPinks help the problem has been remedied!
JaspreetPink chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Overall I thought the story was funny and an interesting idea, but every time you wrote "peeing inside her" I was severely grossed out. I'm fairly certain no medical text would refer to the act as "peeing". "Ejaculating" would most likely be the word Felicity would have come across.

Otherwise...nice F/G snippet.