Reviews for The Girl Next Door
Scattycow chapter 25 . 12/20/2015
This is the worst, weakest, most idiotic Bella in the whole of fandom. No wonder you abandoned it.
Scattycow chapter 22 . 12/20/2015
No matter how long I take ... Yada yada yada!
4 1/2 years later, famous last words?
Very disingenuous, but not surprising!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/20/2015
Jeez, Edward is the worst secret agent ever, not to mention Father!
Why isn't he dead already?
Scattycow chapter 18 . 12/20/2015
Could he be anymore of a hypocrite?
Could she be anymore of a wet weekend?
Could you be anymore of a disappointment not finishing this?
Scattycow chapter 15 . 12/20/2015
Well, he got bored with her before, he'll get bored again.
Scattycow chapter 13 . 12/12/2015
So she has forgiven him? With no explanation for why he behaved the way he did? For not telling her what has happened to his family, or Ellies Mother. I know he was only young, but come on, an 'are you still bitter about Lauren" is hardly an apology is it?
Is Bella a little "simple"? Where is her natural curiosity; her need to know what she is getting into. Will she accept any old crap just because she wants to be with this poor excuse for an Edward? Why is he so worried about losing his job when he is obviously super rich anyway? You don't earn butler having money from being a 'CIA agent' (aren't they supposed to be secret anyway? Why is he telling the toymaker what he is?)
We need some more contrition and heartfelt regret before we can stop thinking that Bella is a complete idiot for forgiving him without any explanations.
This is makeing less and less sense each chapter but, like a lemming, I can't tear myself away. I need to know what is going on, unlike idiot Bella!
Scattycow chapter 11 . 12/12/2015
No, she's just a glorified babysitter for his brat! Is this idiot for real?
Scattycow chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
How can they be legally married FFS. There was no ceremony, no witnesses, nothing.
This is stupid.
Scattycow chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
Too nice?
Don't you mean too stupid!
twlightbella chapter 25 . 9/23/2014
Aww
Motherof8 chapter 25 . 6/28/2014
Great story. Can you finish it?
Motherof8 chapter 18 . 6/28/2014
Can he be trusted, Edward I
Motherof8 chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
Bella should just get out now
Motherof8 chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
Wish Bella would have walked out
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 6/28/2014