Reviews for I Get Off
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Smutty goodness. Holy crap. Best smut hands down.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Best. Lemon. Ever. Fuck! You almost made me have a orgasm in my bed! Add a like "I get off you getting off me part 2" thing or shit like that! lemme tell you. BLOW. JOB. it works wonders!
amber-rita chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is good and it's based off of one of my favorite songs byHalestorm
brainfear chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
wow! i don't think i've ever read a lemon were chakra. nice touch!
KaoticKayla-Chan R.I.P PAUL chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Your Story helps me soo much! I have been looking for lemons so i can get more inspired for my own lemon fanfic but i havent found a more inspiring one then yours! Even though in my opinion i think kakashi and sakura are a weird pair but you really made them come together as a great couple. If your not to busy do you think you can help me on my own lemon?
CU Administration chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Wow this was so good! The situation was very believable and the fic itself was very well written. There were a few punctuation errors every once in a while. Nothing major, but nothing that should be overlooked either.

I can't really picture Kakashi calling anyone baby, but it's still pretty hot.

I like that you made him be able to flex his dick. My ex could do that. Scared the hell out of me the first time he did it lol.

Her using chakra to please him even more was great and original. I have to say that I really enjoyed this fic and it was extremely steamy. Definitely loved it.

Black-Blue Moonlight Neko chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
omfj i wish i had chakara lol
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Hahaaha wow sakura so naughty! N dirty who'd known LOL. Kakashi u pedobear! Haha I wonder if I'd get a shot WIC him if he were real...
GaaraFox chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Awesome (:

Sakura is amazing xD
leelator chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Well, I have no idea who these people are or what their story is but your one shot sure was steamy! Loved it. Thanks so much for telling me about it and sharing it with all of us!
Mommie26 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Yeh! Perfectly smutty! Sakura & Kakashi are hot! Love it!
Itachisgirl88 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
o my gosh your good i LOVED it
ashjamwoo chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This was a cool one shot :) Enjoyed it thoroughly!

Just watch out for the dialogue grammar 3
NaruFreak91 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I think that this was a great story I loved it.