Reviews for Innocence and Roses
Sydney Alexis chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
What a totally unexpected story. It was both amusing and slightly disturbing at the same time, but I can totally see Luna doing something so crazy. And what a twist at the end! I thoroughly enjoyed this one! Thanks for sharing!
Leo's Lair chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
I've always loved this ending!
Scabbers1957 chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
Thuis wa a great story..well done.
Luiniliel chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
This was so very clever.

I am thoroughly impressed. I wish the story had extended to explain the extent of the deaths, however, the ending was perfect as is.

A very brilliant and clever piece of work. Thank you.
jheaton chapter 10 . 11/29/2009
A very interesting story. Your interpretation of the meaning the prophecy is, in my experience, utterly unique but completely logical. Thanks for sharing it!
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
And one can also think of the phrase 'the one with the power to defeat the Dark Lord approaches' just as Snape comes up to the door. Another definition of 'seventh month baby' arrives when the parents are er, surprised and end up marrying a little unexpectedly (Winston Churchill, for instance, was a healthy eight-pound 'preemie' by that definition).

Interesting chapter, though-it'll be interesting to see precisely what that perfume does.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 11/27/2009
The mind boggles when you think what could be done with perfume in a magical sense (flashing briefly on the book PERFUME, which I really really hope Luna hasn't read, but am afraid she has). Thinking paranoid thoughts about perfume snipers at department stores...

Oh, yes. Good chapter!
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
“Bella, I will oath to you. Once this war is over I will help you to complete McKetchen’s journey.”

I just bet Snape will, too . Except I imagine Bella's roses will turn black.

Here's hoping Albus knows better than to put that ring on, though, when he finally finds it.

And I can hardly wait to see what Luna is up to now.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
Good chapter. Here's hoping that Ron actually cares about Percy-and he ought to remember that every time the twins have fun with their older brother, that Perce might be just that much closer to taking the Mark. But I'm sure he's going to go yell at his older brother and tell him what a prat he is. That's all the Weasleys seem to do with Percy, but of course he's the one that's always wrong.

I hope Snape has frightened Draco enough to listen to reason. Something needs to!
Lerris chapter 10 . 10/8/2009
Amusing and fun. This is certainly the most unique solution to the problem of Tom's followers.
Nargus chapter 10 . 10/6/2009
ROFL this is so good. I have never thought to decipher the prophecies that way before. Hmm.. It sound like the prophecy was talking about 3 people, rather than two? "One with power to vanquish the Dark Lord", then "the Dark Lord will mark Him as his equal". It didn't specifically said that the Marked One was the same as the Chosen One, was it? Which would mean the Dark Lord marked Harry as his equal, while Luna was the one who could vanquish him...
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Yes, let's remember Percy-did he cut all ties with his family or were they cut for him by the twins? After all, he made such a lovely victim whenever they visited, and whenever they could sabotage his desk or work in the Ministry. I hope Ron remembers _that_ part, too, though I suspect not. After all, he's safer while he's at Hogwarts and they aren't himself.

As for Draco, he has to make choices the Glorious Trio don't. Same for Marietta Edgecome, I suspect-but of course the Trio don't have to care about anybody else, and know they'll always be rescued, too, the way they always have.

Here's hoping the Trio actually _think_ about what's going on, because nobody is going to tell them but Snape, and they don't want to listen to him anyway.
LaurenTheBookworm chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Aw I already love this story!
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
I wonder if Luna inadvertently lowered the wards, thinking to help Snape get back to Hogwarts faster?

I wonder just what kind of roses Snape is going to give Narcissa, though-and if Lucius is going to touch them.
verity candor chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
Oh boy. That's weirdly spectacular. I loved it, absolutely adored it, from the perfume to the prophecy to Snape's "I want a raise" line. There were a few tiny things that bothered me, mainly that Harry and Co. referred to Draco as Draco instead of Malfoy. Completely pointless nitpicking, I know. I could on for hours about how you managed to make this very believable, but also gave it this black humor-esque touch by making Luna, well who she was in this fic. Awesome.