Reviews for Innocence and Roses
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
Very funny, in a macabre way. Earns a fav.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
LOL!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
You made Harry sound exactly like Ron, even saying Blimey and calling Luna Looney. People who grow up in Surrey don't say Blimey, and Harry never calls Luna anything disrespectful.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Harry never calls Luna Loony. Ron does, but Harry never.
Sydney Alexis chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
What a totally unexpected story. It was both amusing and slightly disturbing at the same time, but I can totally see Luna doing something so crazy. And what a twist at the end! I thoroughly enjoyed this one! Thanks for sharing!
Leo's Lair chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
I've always loved this ending!
Scabbers1957 chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
Thuis wa a great story..well done.
Luiniliel chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
This was so very clever.

I am thoroughly impressed. I wish the story had extended to explain the extent of the deaths, however, the ending was perfect as is.

A very brilliant and clever piece of work. Thank you.
jheaton chapter 10 . 11/29/2009
A very interesting story. Your interpretation of the meaning the prophecy is, in my experience, utterly unique but completely logical. Thanks for sharing it!
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
And one can also think of the phrase 'the one with the power to defeat the Dark Lord approaches' just as Snape comes up to the door. Another definition of 'seventh month baby' arrives when the parents are er, surprised and end up marrying a little unexpectedly (Winston Churchill, for instance, was a healthy eight-pound 'preemie' by that definition).

Interesting chapter, though-it'll be interesting to see precisely what that perfume does.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 11/27/2009
The mind boggles when you think what could be done with perfume in a magical sense (flashing briefly on the book PERFUME, which I really really hope Luna hasn't read, but am afraid she has). Thinking paranoid thoughts about perfume snipers at department stores...

Oh, yes. Good chapter!
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
“Bella, I will oath to you. Once this war is over I will help you to complete McKetchen’s journey.”

I just bet Snape will, too . Except I imagine Bella's roses will turn black.

Here's hoping Albus knows better than to put that ring on, though, when he finally finds it.

And I can hardly wait to see what Luna is up to now.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
Good chapter. Here's hoping that Ron actually cares about Percy-and he ought to remember that every time the twins have fun with their older brother, that Perce might be just that much closer to taking the Mark. But I'm sure he's going to go yell at his older brother and tell him what a prat he is. That's all the Weasleys seem to do with Percy, but of course he's the one that's always wrong.

I hope Snape has frightened Draco enough to listen to reason. Something needs to!
Lerris chapter 10 . 10/8/2009
Amusing and fun. This is certainly the most unique solution to the problem of Tom's followers.
Nargus chapter 10 . 10/6/2009
ROFL this is so good. I have never thought to decipher the prophecies that way before. Hmm.. It sound like the prophecy was talking about 3 people, rather than two? "One with power to vanquish the Dark Lord", then "the Dark Lord will mark Him as his equal". It didn't specifically said that the Marked One was the same as the Chosen One, was it? Which would mean the Dark Lord marked Harry as his equal, while Luna was the one who could vanquish him...