Reviews for Accidentally in Twilight
NO HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ANNA BISH
redhouseclan chapter 1 . 4/6
What’s ‘chocky’?
Erikaahhh chapter 23 . 4/2
I like the story so far. but seriously, I know this was finished YEARS ago but your spelling needs to be checked, Tow instead of two, basically every single time it's uses and also on this chapter Edger for eager...
Ravennalorren chapter 33 . 3/13
Oooooooh me likeyyyyyyyy
rose chapter 1 . 1/8
hi :)
goldnhoney chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
I love how many people point out the grammar mistakes all the while messing up typing themselves lololol
Screaming Kittycat chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
I usually hate stories with bad grammar (even though my stories are the same aha) and i stop reading them but your story has captured my interest and I like it. Maybe when you are dont you could do a remake or edit each chapter. Either way I really like this story
Chi-chan chapter 72 . 7/25/2017
I love it.
This is one of my absolute faaaves in all the friggin Twilight fanfictions I have read so far.
I cringe with the tow, generous and other missed spellings, but I SURVIVED.
Tbh, I hate typos... And I don't read when there are too much present.
I happen to bear the typos with this one, because it was so fucking good. That's how I love it.
That is all. Great job with the story author! It hooked me up. Finished it in 2 days. Hahaha.
blank chapter 12 . 7/15/2017
it always pains me how you ALWAYS mispell "two" into tow
Unknown chapter 40 . 6/30/2017
So many grammar and apelling mistakes. Generous or Gorgeous? Clod or cold? Tow or two? That's just 5 percent of what I have noticed so far. It's like tou typed it, and when you finished qith the chapter, you didn't even re-recked it. Did tou use Microsoft Word? Did tou have the dictionary and grammar features off?
Guest chapter 40 . 6/3/2017
Generous? Or gorgeous?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/8/2017
I really enjoy this story so far, but, TWO!
1,194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »