Reviews for Accidentally in Twilight
anon chapter 3 . 7/29
It's "role model" not "roll model".
Also, please learn the difference between your and you're, and the difference between there their and they're. My 10 year old brother knows it, I'm sure you can learn too.
xLonelyDreamerx chapter 72 . 7/4
And now I'm curious about Jason's mate... Maybe you could write a one-shot about them, one day, so we can see how his relationship would have turned out.
To be honest I'm completely agaist the idea of vampires having a baby; they're dead! In Anna's case especially, it really doesn't make sense for her to be pregnant, therefore I'm glad you made two ending (I read both) otherwise I'd be extremely disappointed because I've been reading your story for the past few days.
I liked your story because unlike others, you didn't make Anna come in twilight while Edward was still with Bella. You made them fall in love slowly which was very realistic.
My only complaint is that I believe you made Anna too... perfect. Sure you described her feelings about being away from home, her relaionship with the Cullens and the wolves but it looked as if she was flawless. That was the only thing I didn't like; Anna's perfection.
Nevertheless, it was a good story and I hope you'll write more twilight fanfictions in the future.

~ xLonelyDreamerx
Fear Love Hate Life chapter 22 . 6/11
Please update
It's two not tow that is one of the most annoying mistakes ever! And you are making it constantly!
Poisen Vamp chapter 1 . 5/9
First impression after reading about half of the first chapter... Who THE FUCK just goes with a complete stranger and doesn't say a fucking word?
I mean cooooooooooooooomooooooooon really REALLYYY? That's just so unreal that at that point your kinda asking yourself if this girls is just
mentally retarded or has other mental issues because I can tell you one think a mentally healthy teenager in this day and age would not just go without
Asking more than one question xD which makes this part of this story already more than hard to swallow and begs the question if you are just to lazy
To think up a more believable reaction or not creative enough...
Because honestly an inner voice? That's ALL you could come up with? I pretty much laughed my fucking ass off at that little gem :D
And yeah sorry but after that first chapter I am already done with this story because what could one expect from an author with such an obvious lack of imagination it's scary!
elle chapter 1 . 5/8
You have a great start but please proofread. Lots and lots of spelling errors. Can easily put off a reader.
Melody Jane chapter 12 . 2/20
I want to start by saying that I have loved your story for quite some time. I despise Twilight, but you fixed it. I love this story svery much. You rule!
saashi samy chapter 49 . 2/14
very sweet
saashi samy chapter 48 . 2/14
is the best AU

fantastic chapter!

;3
saashi samy chapter 41 . 2/14
i like the new skills os Anna
saashi samy chapter 13 . 2/12
VERY SWEET
saashi samy chapter 12 . 2/12
I LIKE THE COUPLE EDWARD X OC
saashi samy chapter 11 . 2/12
I REALLY LIKE THE STORY
Omg)) I don't know if i should cry or laugh) It has been only 14th chapter and the characters are already proclaiming their undying love to each other) HA! I wonder what will they do for the test of the 60 chaps that are left)
The main lead is so marysuish, oh but at least she doesn't cry her eyes out every single chapter, for this i'm really grateful. Well I can't say that it's an extremely bad piece of fanfiction, i won't skip it (not yet, haha)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Wow! Omg! Wow! Wow! Wow!.. This is quite interesting.
1,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »