Reviews for Unfavorite Daughter
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Most interesting, and unusual. The only thing missing is the song "Promise Her Anything" sung by Tom Jones.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Poor Helen must've had a sad life, having to compeate with her sisters, but her own mom preffers , she swore she'd never treat her own kids that way, but she is. Funny, I always thought Helen preffered Quinn over Daria, considering, Quinn's a spoiled brat and Daria's an angery young woman.
speakingwordsofwisdom chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
wow that was really good! tbh i was getting ready to review saying umm, i think amy was the one you meant but then i read it...

i love how youve explored a whole new side of helens character and made it work so well_congrats on a genius story :)
awriterscorned chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
That's an interesting read. I sort of initially thought that Helen liked Quinn better but as the series progresses you see more that she just worries a lot about Daria's lack of social skills. Nice work.
bhut chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Hm, a nice little story; I quite loved the ending, too!
vlora chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I really liked this story! A few parts were a bit confusing, but it wasn't too bad... I really liked the ending, though! I often wonder how Helen manages... such different daughters.
The Coffee Guru chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Good story. It feels a little clunky in a few places, but I think the problem is more on my end than yours; I'm just not used to hearing the voices of the young Barksdale sisters.