Reviews for Hard to Just Kill One
zeroneko chapter 1 . 8/9
It would be hilarious to see what would be the lasting consequences from this event. But this is great hard to find food Richard stories.
Not-Your-Average-InuYokai chapter 1 . 7/20
Please continue this story. I'd love to see how Sunnydale deals with Richard.
detectivejigsaw chapter 1 . 5/5
...That would have been incomparably creepy had Xander picked that for his costume. Awesome, but creepy. And probably for the better that he didn't. Even if he would have had temporary awesome powers, when he woke up his conscience would have made him feel horrible for murdering children.
xion930 chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
definitely a good idea for a story to put there Richard
sandipi chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Love the story. NO on the review I want Richard to show up to make me review. Great idea.
Ninja bat master chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Love it!
Please continue with this story!

Have read a story called the greatest prank which is a looking for group/Harry potter crossover and I love it! This story has the potential to be great as well!

It would be awesome if it went the the story titled spark of genius where Xander gains supergenius/mad scientist powers of invention and ends up in the justice league universe. Can you imagine a Richard powered Xander in the marvel, DC, game of thrones, starwars, etc.!
EPIC!

Again, please continue with this story! If you would like a soundng board I would be happy to help, if not, my plea for another chapter remains!

Have a great day!
duskrider chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
This is a great chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
I beg of you, MKAE THIS FULL LENGTH!
barber477 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
LULZ :)
erik chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Good twisted humour.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I hear and review my Lord.
Good written, nothing much could go wrong with everything but black humor come alive for Richards personality.
...
...
The Joke was pretty nice, too. "Those weren't monsters."
Adelphia1928 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
you forgot 'King of the World', and 'Mistress of Magma', Magma's a fun word. Magma.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
meh rather dissapointed really
jax91 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Sooo his Name is Dick, right?

It is sad that there are not more Crossovers with Looking for Group. Your story is short but good.
Glasbruch chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Frak yeah, this is AWESOME! You ABSOLUTLY, TOTALLY HAVE to CONTINUE this.

Hmm, think about it, what would Richard do in Sunnydale? I dont think that he would try to open the Hellmout, mostly because he would lose the oppurtunity to kill them all by himself.