Reviews for and pray to god i see headlights
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Such a sad idea-sad and amazing, and overall just WOW. Totally enjoyed it :)
lovejohn chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Type your review here...
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Poor kids! I'm glad Dean kept his head and that Bobby believed them.
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I liked your story. I enjoy weechester fics and yours was has a unique take on the classic child services taking the kids away. Good job. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I don't usually read one chapter fic's mbut i'm glad I did on this one, what a fantastic story. Thanks Nicole.
badaiwind chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Good storytelling.

Enjoyed reading it.
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Very good piece of storytelling... could have been longer and yet I think it was just right... Sad to think that all John wanted was to forget Mary but not realizing that Dean and Sam are part of that memory...
jenilee chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Good thing I have you on alert cos the e/o drabble thingy took you off the new stories so fast that I would have missed this one.

Ok, I thought this sounded familiar when I read the summary and the title was ringing all kinds of bells, I realised a little way in that I had read this before (I think I linked up through sn story finders) but that’s ok cos I loved this story just as much the second time around as I did the first.

I love that you did a different spin on the normal CPS story. I also loved that even though I was sure John was supernaturally cursed or whatever I still spent a good half the story second guessing myself and wondering if it really was a case of transference (especially when Bobby didn’t know the boys). That maybe John wasn’t the boy’s father after all and everything the social workers and the psychiatrist thought was true.

Dean running down the street after the car that had Sammy in it and again when Sam was sitting on the swing shrouded in his dad’s jacket just broke my heart.

Glad you posted this here. It’s nice to get to comment on fic that I really enjoyed from LJ.
petey L chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
really interesting concept. is this the end? cause i thought thtat would make an appropriate ending if you were going to end it there. overall great story