Reviews for Not So Secret Valentine
shiks chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
omg this was so fukking funny and sweet!
ZillasChan chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
this is amazing, cudos to your lovely writing.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
That was so incredibly good. I haven't read something that well written and in character in a while. The stuff about Yuugi's parents...it was different from anything I've seen before, but they do have some wiggle room for them.

Oh, and the part about "thought nothing of badgering international CEOs like Seto Kaiba and Ryuuji Otogi without a hint of respect." I enjoyed that quite a bit, and the fact that Kaiba and Otogi (especially Otogi) consider Yuugi and his friends to be at least worthy of respect, while all the other so-called "in people" wouldn't even make a blip on their radar amuses me.

Well, there could be debates for days on if Kaiba respects everyone else, but regardless, he would respect Yuugi far more than he would any of *them*.

All in all, a thoroughly good read.
MyAibou chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Oh, just lovely as always! I thought it was short enough to read before I had to wash the hair dye out of my hair, but got so hooked, I read it even though it wasn't. So if my hair is WAY to red, it's totally your fault! ;)

I love the open. I almost wish the whole story was in that style. It's very different and the voice is just perfect. But the rest of the story is good, too, and I LOVE the ending. You really have all the characters and their relationships with each other DOWN. Thanks for sharing, even in June.
SamCyberCat chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Completely and utterly charming. I can't say 'adorable' this time because Jounouchi's smells were very vivid, but wonderfully, described, but charming fits very well. Not only was this Yuugi/Anzu but it was Yuugi/Anzu that managed to keep both Honda & Jounouchi intact with important roles in the story. Everyone was just so very in-character and I'm glad it worked out in the end. You have a knack for writing detestable popular girls in high school was well.
Huudel chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I find it adorable how well Yuugi and co. know and look out for each other. And Yuugi is just ridiculously sweet.

Probably my favourite line: "There was living on the periphery, there was the Out Crowd, and then there was Yuugi and his friends – the kids who played children’s card games in public, looked like a series of breakouts from the Failed Batch of a haircare factory, and thought nothing of badgering international CEOs like Seto Kaiba and Ryuuji Otogi without a hint of respect." So true. Hearing more about Yuugi's mom is interesting too.

I love how in character everyone is. Your stuff is always fun to read!
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I quite enjoyed this. X3
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Aw...Kawaii!

Brilliant one-shot. You're really good at these, and I'm always touched by the subjects you write. Yuugi's and Anzu's romance is meant to be, but extremely frustrating simply because both of them are too shy to admit that they love each other. It's hilarious!

Keep writing!
grandlarseny chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I am absolutely in love with this story! My goodness, girl, you really outdid yourself! The way you wrote Jounouchi, Honda and Yugi was just SO much fun and so true to their dynamics. And I LOVED that it was from Honda's perspective. He's a character that's so rarely focused on in fanworks, but I feel like he's just as sympathetic and dynamic as Jounouchi. I am always interested to get peeks into his head! And the ending, with Anzu having made Yugi a valentine too? My poor little heart just skipped one too many beats. It's a wonder I'm alive! My favorite part though had to be Yugi confronting Mikata. Seriously, I was just cheering my head off (outloud, to my chagrin) when I read it. It's so like him to just see straight through the B.S. and get to the heart of the matter. This was just so great, I hardly feel like I deserve it. Thank you so much for putting your time and effort to it- it was amazing. :)
frenziedpanda7 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
That was so sweet!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Can I kill Mikata? Please?

Ha! Yuugi told her off without trying! Take that! :D

Aww How sweet! She left him a card! *squee!*
cypsiman2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Yes, I believe that this merits some internet speak. OMG, that was so kawaii!

And with that out of the way, that was simply darling. Thank you so much for writing this, you always do everyone, especially Yuugi and Anzu justice. I was surprised by the Honda vantage point, but it works out really well. Good job!