Reviews for Harry Potter and the Shared Destiny
Redwing1co chapter 15 . 2/28
Great story the twist in characters is aussume
post year 2 please
Marc the Unruly chapter 4 . 1/17
Great story and really enjoying it. However the title of most hated for me goes tot he Umbitch without a doubt. I can't watch OotP.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
"I always wondered why Remus didn't recognize Peter throughout the stories and decided to change that." I always assumed Remus simply never saw Scabbers, even though they were in the train compartment together. Remus was sleeping (or pretending to) most of the trip, and once awake he had other things on his mind - like Sirius Black and Dementors. Ron put the rat's skittishness and attempts to hide or escape down to fear of Crookshanks, but we now know it was fear of being seen by Remus.

If Remus had been teaching in Ron's first year, he might have seen Scabbers, as Ron occasionally carried the rat around in his pocket; but Scabbers wouldn't have wanted to be around Remus for fear of being discovered. I figure he began making emergency escape plans as soon as he realized Remus would be living in the castle. Crookshanks provided a perfect excuse for the rat to make himself scarce; the Kneazle knew something was not right about the mangy rat and probably would have taken him straight to Sirius (Crooks was in communication with Sirius, remember, having helped him order Harry's Firebolt). If Remus had confiscated the map sooner, he would have seen Scabbers in the boys' dorm; but the rat was out of the castle (hiding in Hagrid's hut, apparently) by that time.

Given their reliance on the Map, I have always wondered how the Twins never noticed there was a second body in Ron's bed in the dorms! I mean, that was prime teasing material, even if they didn't know who Peter was! I can't believe their lack of curiosity and mischief! (I'm also surprised Scabbers never stole the map! He had plenty of opportunities at school and in the Burrow all those years.)
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 11/20/2016
Why is Hermione referred to as "Miss" Potter? That makes her sound like Harry's sister, and I seriously doubt that was what the Sorting Hat intended. They need to call her either Miss Granger (I dare them) or Mrs. Potter. That IS what she is, after all.

I'm sorry McGonagall died. She is a good character, especially in your story. Alas, it looks as though there will be more deaths coming, unfortunately, before Voldemort is truly ended.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
Yeay! "Ding! Dong! The witch is dead!" Please do me a favor ... Please DON'T bring her back with a new head. (That's so "soap opera"!) She's dead; let's let her stay that way. Now, if only Harry and Hermione could make Quirrell's head explode!
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
It will be interesting to see how (or if?) a closer relationship with Padma as well as Harry, Hermione, the Grangers, and the Blacks affects Parvati's behavior. Will she become less boy crazy and flighty? Actually, I suppose the DEs becoming more active at this point in time could affect all of the kids by forcing them into growing up faster.

Dumbledore is certainly acting more ... responsibly and intelligently here. I wonder how Snape is going to deal with Draco ... or IF he is. I'm curious to see what happens.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 11/20/2016
The DEs are certainly far more active during this year of Harry's life than they were in canon. I thought the ones who had managed to slip through the net following Voldemort's defeat (Macnair, Crabbe, Goyle, Malfoy and other "Imperius Victims") were busy pretending to be model citizens and sucking up to Fudge. Aren't most of the "biggies" still in Azkaban?
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 11/20/2016
I wonder ... did Harry jumping in front of that AK get rid of his Horcrux? Is Hermione now a Horcrux? After all, Harry did for her what Lily did for him, didn't he? Was his Horcrux transferred into her? Did she sense dark magic? ? Amelia could also just be frowning because a young girl's face has been marred. Hard to say ...
Himanshu.99 chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
Seriously, Malfoy already met harry potter and was threatened by him and now again he is introducing himself?
Crossxx chapter 15 . 6/8/2016
I loved this story can't wait for the sequel.
Anjali chapter 8 . 6/4/2016
Amelia scanned the potters, so she can trace the dark curse voldy missed out in harry or may I say now Hermione too.
Saissa chapter 14 . 6/5/2016
McGonagall died in the line of duty and as a member of the OOTP - she knew what she was doing.

What I am wondering about is - why no mention of the Philosophers stone and indeed, I dont think there was even a mention of the left hand corridor on the third floor.
Saissa chapter 8 . 6/5/2016
I know this fic is already complete, but I think Ron needs to be dumped ASAP and Neville added to the Golden Trio. Ron can join Dean and Seamus and those 3 can become the DUMB trio!
Saissa chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
I do dislike the Dursleys but the ones I really hate are Dumbles and the Weasleys for their manipulations and potion dosing of Harry and Hermione!