Reviews for Harry Potter and the Shared Destiny
ThunderClaw03 chapter 11 . 8/19
Poor Padma and Parvati for there parents to die on Christmas is sad.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 8 . 8/19
Die Peter die! Those are my thoughts. Update soon
Smartmom chapter 15 . 8/18
Loved this story. Thank you!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 15 . 5/27
this has been a really interesting story to read! I especially like the start of it, it's tragic but good at the same time.
I look forward to the sequel. (_)
So dramatic, loosen up cunt
Stopmwith the Shan't crap u autistic weaboo
I want an orgy
starlite22 chapter 7 . 4/5
Concerned you let the Grangers go home alone, wholly was there no one to ensure they go home safely
starlite22 chapter 5 . 4/5
Why do they all keep saying cor blimey like cockneys from the MAry Poppins era?
starlite22 chapter 2 . 4/5
They would use Autumn not fall as they are British. I think you could of expanded on what everyone else said and did, especially Hermione and her parents, as they asked hardly anyone questions, just took Dumbledor for his word, which no muggles would do let alone, the Grangers.
Redwing1co chapter 15 . 2/28
Great story the twist in characters is aussume
post year 2 please
Marc the Unruly chapter 4 . 1/17
Great story and really enjoying it. However the title of most hated for me goes tot he Umbitch without a doubt. I can't watch OotP.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
"I always wondered why Remus didn't recognize Peter throughout the stories and decided to change that." I always assumed Remus simply never saw Scabbers, even though they were in the train compartment together. Remus was sleeping (or pretending to) most of the trip, and once awake he had other things on his mind - like Sirius Black and Dementors. Ron put the rat's skittishness and attempts to hide or escape down to fear of Crookshanks, but we now know it was fear of being seen by Remus.

If Remus had been teaching in Ron's first year, he might have seen Scabbers, as Ron occasionally carried the rat around in his pocket; but Scabbers wouldn't have wanted to be around Remus for fear of being discovered. I figure he began making emergency escape plans as soon as he realized Remus would be living in the castle. Crookshanks provided a perfect excuse for the rat to make himself scarce; the Kneazle knew something was not right about the mangy rat and probably would have taken him straight to Sirius (Crooks was in communication with Sirius, remember, having helped him order Harry's Firebolt). If Remus had confiscated the map sooner, he would have seen Scabbers in the boys' dorm; but the rat was out of the castle (hiding in Hagrid's hut, apparently) by that time.

Given their reliance on the Map, I have always wondered how the Twins never noticed there was a second body in Ron's bed in the dorms! I mean, that was prime teasing material, even if they didn't know who Peter was! I can't believe their lack of curiosity and mischief! (I'm also surprised Scabbers never stole the map! He had plenty of opportunities at school and in the Burrow all those years.)
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 11/20/2016
Why is Hermione referred to as "Miss" Potter? That makes her sound like Harry's sister, and I seriously doubt that was what the Sorting Hat intended. They need to call her either Miss Granger (I dare them) or Mrs. Potter. That IS what she is, after all.

I'm sorry McGonagall died. She is a good character, especially in your story. Alas, it looks as though there will be more deaths coming, unfortunately, before Voldemort is truly ended.