Reviews for The Journey Home and Beyond
good Story!
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 9/22
gotta love spock
Zagadska chapter 30 . 1/31
Awesome take on the aftermath of the Nerada incident. Thank you.
tanseynz chapter 30 . 11/19/2015
Fan-bloody-tastic! I love reading stories on this theme and yours is one of the best. You really know most of your characters, the original bunch and those of your own creation, and you get them moving very effectively. You use humour very effectively yet have enough talent to keep it in check, which is much appreciated.
Sort out some of the crappy spelling and it's a keeper!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/13/2015
Great story. Love your fandom references in the character naming.
JayJay-san chapter 30 . 3/3/2015
Wonderful story. I absolutely love your extra characters, they brought a smile to my face. I was like hey those remind me of Leverage ... Supernatural ... Stargate ... Firefly ...etc. I pictured each of mentioned characters and was just grinning the whole time. It would be epic if even one of them wound up on the Enterprise.
BnBfanatic chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
Love love this story tho9ugh chapters 3 and 4 seemed a tad unnecessary to the story. Still great!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/29/2015
Wonderful story really quite light hearted and cool and developed ocs too
MuggleCreator chapter 30 . 10/24/2014
Hell yeah! Loved this fic.
The characterisations are brilliant!
nancylea57yahoo chapter 25 . 8/5/2014
i have avoided commenting on mis-spellings but this on might need attention.

"Their nodding, serious faces were enough to bring a teat to Scotty's eye."

really a TEAT?
Elaine du Lac chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
My favorite: "From deep within the bowels of the cavernous room, a voice echoed, 'WHAT?'"
quaff chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
I love that "gossip" email. Very amusing.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Guest chapter 25 . 10/10/2013
nice. characters from different sci-fi shows good choice. Stargate Atlanits- rodney. Danny and rory speedle are from CSI Miami and NY. good chocies for the engineering staff brilliant chapter as always.
CatchingCraziness chapter 30 . 9/30/2013
I loved this story, full of emotion, from humour to sadness...but Jensen Winchester? Really? :)