Reviews for Harry Potter's Army: A General's Lament
Very good
Good
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 3/4
read marker
Phillies2 chapter 22 . 2/2
I don't get it, if they knocked him out somehow, why didn't they take him then? I guess it just feels like Amelia died an unnecessary death, just like Luna getting hurt
mckertis chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
What ? You like girls, Hermi ? Who cares, you will be using dildos anyway, right ? Well i just happen to have one in my pocket, go on, feel it.
stevefocus chapter 23 . 4/5/2016
Really enjoyable story.
SL chapter 23 . 8/23/2015
It's an interesting story!

I wish there were some more development on how the timid/passive Harry transforms to assertive Harry: the assault on DA is a good trigger, but I feel the transformation is a tad too abrupt.

Thanks!
ptl4ever419 chapter 22 . 3/6/2015
Loved the story. I had been looking for this story for a while, but didn't know it so was glad to stumble across it again.
Goose chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
Its obvious by your other stories that you don't like Ron, but at least in this fic you just kill him off, which is a LOT better than mindless bashing just because, and it is relevant to the plot, and not(hopefully) just an excuse to just get rid of him.
123irish chapter 23 . 10/25/2014
If you're still looking for stories to read you are more than welcome to go through my favorites though you may have already read a lot of them. I really enjoyed your story, thanks.
Quicksilver2011 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I certainly have no complaints at this point. We'll see how things shake out from here.
ptl4ever419 chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
I adore the story. It was very well written and interesting ;)
Noble Korhedron chapter 23 . 1/17/2014
DAMN. Wish you'd continue this, but you've clearly decided to end it here... :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
Heh-heh! I wouldn't mind a lemon or two now... *hint hint*
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 1/17/2014