Reviews for Harry Potter's Army: A General's Lament
ptl4ever419 chapter 22 . 3/6
Loved the story. I had been looking for this story for a while, but didn't know it so was glad to stumble across it again.
Goose chapter 2 . 1/14
Its obvious by your other stories that you don't like Ron, but at least in this fic you just kill him off, which is a LOT better than mindless bashing just because, and it is relevant to the plot, and not(hopefully) just an excuse to just get rid of him.
123irish chapter 23 . 10/25/2014
If you're still looking for stories to read you are more than welcome to go through my favorites though you may have already read a lot of them. I really enjoyed your story, thanks.
Quicksilver2011 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I certainly have no complaints at this point. We'll see how things shake out from here.
ptl4ever419 chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
I adore the story. It was very well written and interesting ;)
Noble Korhedron chapter 23 . 1/17/2014
DAMN. Wish you'd continue this, but you've clearly decided to end it here... :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
Heh-heh! I wouldn't mind a lemon or two now... *hint hint*
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
L.O.L at Hermione getting a chuckle at Harry's expense! :-D
The Void Sage chapter 23 . 8/8/2013
great story!
The Void Sage chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
wow, did not see that coming!
Mionefan chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Shudders I'd hate to have Parvati mad at me to the extent she was to Peter. Graphic violence doesn't even come close to the torture employed.
Miriam1 chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
This is one fantastic chapter. Between meeting the goblins, and putting together the advisory team to go with Harry, evicting the Order of the Phoenix, and Harry's asking Padma to be his girlfriend, this is FANTASTIC.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you have next.

Sincerely,
Miriam
luke chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I didn't want to be rude, just to the point. I absolutely not, and never agree Hermione become a lesbian. And the Patils are Indian not Srilankan (Sinhalese). Then, excessive gory. I didn't think I can understand the plot..
Publicola chapter 18 . 10/28/2012
I love your idea of making Luna Lovegood their spy. Her flighty nature would be perfect for that sort of thing (plus, was it just me, or did she actually state that she intended to avenge Ron's death, and was only learning from 'the Headmaster' to further that end? I'm just wondering if she basically got away with telling Dumbledore: 'Hello, my name is Iniga Montoya, you killed my boyfriend, prepare to die. Just teach me how, first.'
Publicola chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
Yes! I've always wanted to see a fic that takes this idea and runs with it. Dumbledore committed way too many morally questionable acts to be nearly as 'light-sided' as his reputation would suggest. I think it was 'Perfect Lionheart' who pointed out that, while Grindelwald may have tried to rule the world by conquest, it was Dumbledore who succeeded in doing so by politics: controlling both the education and legislature within British, and the international assembly without. Even if the ICW only extends to Europe, that's still a pretty significant amount of political power going on.

I am *very* much looking forward to where you go with this idea. If it does fall by the wayside, I'd love to see a fic devoted specifically to this.