Reviews for Blindfold
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Oohhh...!
This is GREAT!

Hurt(Temporary)Blind!Luffy with no Angst! YES!
And Zoro taking care of him! NICE!

It was Great! XD
Zoro was taking care of Luffy and helped him to use other sense...!
Luffy has sharp ears and good nose, so with a little help, he could use it in that state!

And Luffy was take care of Zoro when he was unconscious for few days...

And the reunion was Nice...!

Just remember... Never let (temporary)blind!Luffy together Only with Zoro in stranger place/sea! Just never again!

No matter how i'm so in love with ZoLu till death do us apart, Zoro's sense of direction really worrying me...!

#slashed by Zoro
Taisi chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This was absolutely precious. I love what Zoro did for him with the bandanna, and Luffy's grave "I broke it," and the crew's reunion was adorable!
Shinningstar1998 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
i like this one alot
SuperMiss chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Really really good fanfic! It was surprisingly in character and truly well written. Usually, those kind of "maybe permanent injury" fanfics tend to be too angsty and veer off from the canon, but yours was spot on.
heavenlygothicgirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
i cry at the end! i sooo happy luffy will see this was so... heartwarming... heart something but this was good! thank you for the good read and i go sleep now!
Mioroa chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This oneshot was so beautifully written, my brother said I looked as if I was going to cry! XP Haha. Yeah, I'm a hurt!luffy fan...hehe. I'm just glad it's apparently temporary!
night flame miko chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
What an awesome idea, one you pulled off marvelously. Thanks so much for writing it \0/
Zinfer chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Awesome fic! I love zolu friendship! Thank you for the delightful story and I shall check ur profile to see if you have any more similar fics. :). Also, I'm a big hurtluffy fan soooo I'm hoping u have some of those in there as well
BakaSatsumi chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Awww I absolutely loved this fanfic! so sweet! Great work! xx
Merucha chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
That is such a cute and well-written story.
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
That was awesome.

TARIGARMA12 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
this story was awesome! I really liked it it was so cute and dramatic and i had to read it all at once even though it will mean loosing some of my work time :) but it was sooo good.
KayosHybrid chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
This was...great. I mean I never really like to ship characters that are ALREADY unbelievably close, I like that special place of touchyfeely, bonded, FIERCE friendship.

God there are so many scenes that I god, just loved. LOVED. Adored. Read over and over a few times to really relish it. Everytime Zoro went out of his way to direct Luffy for his own good, like getting him to follow his leg along the boat. Everytime Zoro held him close - to anyone who was only just a friend with Luffy, that would have been an unnecessary gesture, right? But that's why its so ASLKJKLASLK. All the time Zoro LET Luffy touch him even if it was goofy or must've felt awkward (or not?), he let him anyway. But the absolute best scene was when he woke up after the attack from that beast in the jungle, and Luffy was hitting a mental wall because of what had happened to him, and they were both a complete mess. And Zoro getting angry at first just to make sure Luffy paid attention when he tried to conolse him. Practically ordering him to shut up and just be good and /hug him/, that it was going to be fine beause Zoro would take care of him.

Scenes like that really catch my breath sometimes xD I'm really sad that there is so little of this around, or that I can find. I wish you'd continue just to indulge us readers in Zoro continuing to help Luffy get better, because really only when Luffy is vulnerable does Zoro get so supremely concerned and protective! Brilliant fic!
annabelle chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
A liked the part were Luffy helped Zoro and made it back to shore!

It sounded like such a great scene (Luffy taking charge). XD
harrylover101 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Is this a one shot? If not please update soon, I love it. If it is then i loved it.