Reviews for The Prince of Aruna
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Mortified chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
ARUNA MEANS insert OH MY GOODNESS blah blah blah blah.

Anyway I don't think like half of these reviewers actually read the story. I liked it. A lot. It was a quick and fun read.
LunaStelar chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Aruna just means 'Red Dawn' and 'Rising Sun'.
DawnKetchum chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Aruna is already a Japanese name. It means "dawn" but, its not the Japanese word for dawn. Aruna would really represent the Pokemon, Ninetales.
valeforXD chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I may be wrong, but it sounds oddly familiar to a short story I heard of in "The Dragon Lover's Treasury of The Fantastic" or something, a big collection of short dragon stories. One of the stories in there - or at least, its description - comes to mind when I first came across this. But I can't remember what the story is called for the life of me...

Nevertheless, I enjoyed this. If someone is going to use this concept then they could turn this into a respectable story. [8]
RedxSamusSupporter1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
The Pokémon Aruna really represents is Pikachu(my number 1 fav Pokémon). The Pokémon Types Aruna represents are anything having to do with light,no dark:Fire,Electric,Psychic,anything like that. Aruna is also more appropriate for dog Pokémon,since I hate cats(Suicune,Raikou,and Entei are cats). All Eevee evolutions,and wolf and fox Pokémon,like Zorua/Zoroark,are dogs.
MangaPearlShipper1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
If you want the simple definition of Aruna,it basically means dawn(like the girl from Pokémon). In Japan,its either Aka Hikari or the other way around. I don't know,i'm not all that good with Japanese,but I do know those ARE the words used.
PearlShipper1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
RedXSamusSupporter1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I stand corrected(actually,i'm sitting). Aruna means "Light of Red Dawn",LOOK IT UP.
PearlShipper1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Aruna not only means "Red Dawn",it also means light(as in dawn). Like Dawn's middle/Japanese name,Hikari(means light). Dawn's full name is Dawn Hikari Gawain(since Ike,from Fire Emblem,is her dad).
RedXSamusSuppoter1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
That is SO COOL. Aruna is my first name(i'm a girl)! It means "Red Dawn". I'm also a Pokémon fan(I like Metroid too).
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 8/3/2010