Reviews for Bridge Musings
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I loved this-concise, introspective without angst, and very much in character. Definitely consider writing more for TNG.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
that was nice and I can see how that can be confusing to Data...LOL...that was AWESOME! Picard could have told him that different people have different thoughts while staring at the stars...

THANKS:"D
Grumpy Old Diamond chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That is completely correct: it's kinda pointless to use a review section to talk. Sadly, email is useless to me: I do not have an email adress myself, nor do I know how to send them. *sighs*

Have to wait till I get a profile here, which could take up to a year or two. Meh. Gonna take a bit of convincing on my part to get permission. *shrugs* Maybe I can ask for a specific birthday gift...
3LW00D Author of this story chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Grumpy Old Dimond: It does not allow me to post my email adress on the review page, it must take it as spam. But information to contact me is now on my profile if you wish to do so.

3L
3LW00D Author of this story chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Grumpy Old Dimond:

I am greatful that you responded to my last post. It is regretable that we can not PM back and forth, but you may use my email to send messages back and forth if you wish to. It is

Because I have already "reviewed" my story once before it will not allow me to do so again while logged on, not to mention that holding a conversation in the review section is...illogical, as Spock would say. And in the words of Data: I find speaking to you...Intriguing.

Live Long and Prosper.
Grumpy Old Diamond chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I apologize for the double review, but I'd feel kinda guilty if I didn't reply to your kind message. And it's not like I can pm you, sadly. And so: yr'welcome. I really hope that you write more star trek fics, and I think I will look through your profile for any other stories that I might know the characters in. You can look forward to some more reviews if I find something I'm not completely alien to. :)
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Oh, this fic just brings a smile to my face; you perfectly depicted the relationship between captain and android. Nice job especially with Data's thoughts; he's a difficult character to write on(not that I've ever tried), so kudos to you! Well done on writing this thoughtful, touching fic.
3LW00D chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Thank you very much for the compliments Grumpy Old Dimond, I'm glad you liked it.
Grumpy Old Diamond chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This is the first truly well done Data that I have read yet today-and you said it was your first try! Well done indeed!