Reviews for Double Time Trouble
Philosophize chapter 12 . 2/20
I've really enjoyed reading this. I know it's been a long time since the last update, but I hope that this story hasn't been completely abandoned.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 12 . 1/29
oh god I hope bumblebee lost a couple limbs and at least a eye to the explosion please! if not dead we the death-morons would be great! Keep up the awesome writing I hope to see some new chapters from you in the future!
praetonian chapter 12 . 1/18
The story is nice, I like how you write and such. But I must admit some trouble with some of the values you preach in your stories.
In this last chapter you talk about Darwinism and racism as inseparable. Yes, you are right... in so much as a spoon is a tool for torture. You can torture people with a spoon just as you can try breed out weaknesses through evolutionism, but I still like to eat my soup with a spoon and have yet to torture someone.
Evolutionism says that we carry part of our parents in a mix of our own. That is fact. It further says that through each generation, traits may tend in certain directions because of the traits in each individual parents. That is more debatable and hard to prove but it has been used in improving vegetables and fruits for agriculture or the different breeds of dog.
Someone who may choose to hate someone they consider inferior can base their arguments on evolutionism just as they could base them on creationism. African slaves did not have souls after all, right?
Something else I find at least strange is your carefree attitude about obliviation. Yes, it is not torture or murder but did the nanny in this story not originally have parents of her own? What about them? Didn't you just steal their kid? In "My Gilded life" you change the Grangers and leave the father stranded, yes, he leaves the family in a horrible way but two ills do not necessarily cancel out or justify each other.
And why should the Grangers so happily change their lives? It is one thing to adopt someone into your family and a great gesture to change your own life to do that but isn't your own past important? You say in this story that if you kill someone and erase the murder from your mind you are no less a murderer. But isn't changing the mind playing with the soul? By changing the memories you change the moral values and emotional responses.
Changing Bella's perception of pain sent her on a path of destruction then again on a path of redemption. Aren't you playing God by manipulating the characters so?
These are my own opinions so you may not agree but I thought to put them forward so you could check them against your own. Hopefully, they are at least entertaining or useful in some way.
jchangpa chapter 12 . 1/5
Well, this recommendation is bad, as the whole crap write here. Basically it state that Hermione goes back in time and kill all the DE, guess what it seems like she do not regress to a baby body, she just state a woman. So it is not time travel it is just a big time turner going bad. As all other time travel stories where the one traveling do not regress also to a younger body are simple bad plus the also stupidity pg Dumbass been biggest moron prat. Bad chapter and for extension bad story. Moronic recommendation.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 10/12/2017
Not sure how much magic would be needed to make it safe, but could Lily or Alice have the pregnancy artificially induced around a week early, no longer 'as the 7th month dies' so it no longer applies to their children.
funstm chapter 7 . 8/5/2017
Omfg! This is fkn hilarious. A muggle film star jeez. This story is fantastic.
funstm chapter 4 . 8/4/2017
I just can't stop laughing. Three clones. Lots of money from Malfoys. Too good.
GBTtown chapter 12 . 7/1/2017
Really fun story. I know it has been a few years and, obviously, this was written tongue-in-cheek to reflect the dearth of do-over, time travel stories that have been done but, I enjoy your take on the problems and Dumbledork and Moldyshorts are hilarious.
I was hoping to read more about Jane's solutions for St. Trinians' students and how Tina was faring in Hollywood.
Terrence Rogue chapter 12 . 2/26/2017
I just stumbled over this story and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it. The Hermiones were brilliant! I loved Jane and the St Trinian's girls were a blast to read.

If you ever decide to come back to this story let me know. I promise to R&R faithfully.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 11 . 1/18/2017
Damnit, computer spazzed and clicked Post Review too early.

I meant to say that you're an inventive, thorough, and critical thinker when it suits you, but you get lazy when something suits the conclusion you've decided to reach. Which is frustrating and a pity.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 12 . 1/17/2017
"You cannot believe in an immortal soul and evolution simultaneously."
Okay, you believe that God is omnipotent and omniscient, but not that God could work out a way for organisms with sufficient sentience and cognitive complexity to have immortal souls, however one quantifies the soul, to arise over time from the structure of reality set up at the beginning of the universe? God can orchestrate the entire universe, but has to cheat when it comes to the development of sentient life? Are you thinking through this?

And eugenic beliefs predate evolution for pretty much the reason YOU cited - that any animal breeder can come to the same conclusions about "superior breeding stock". For heavens' sake, the Pharaohs got it into their heads to breed with their siblings to keep the divine bloodline from being diluted by mere mortals.

You're a critical thinker when it suits you, and an immensely paranoid, original, and detailed one, b
rytan451 chapter 12 . 12/7/2016
Having well enjoyed what I have read so far, and having heard in previous chapters that you were afflicted with cancer, I feel that I must state unequivocally that I do hope that not only are you in good health, but also fully capable of returning to your practice of writing, and furthermore I wish to you and your family good fortune.

Best regards,
Worldmaker chapter 12 . 7/27/2016
Despite your idiotic misrepresentation of eugenics and evolution, this was a pretty entertaining story. Too bad you abandoned it.
Lola Smith chapter 12 . 5/6/2016
Raining kudos and likes and appreciation!
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
"I positively HATE, Hermione betrays Harry stories" is what you said, so why the fuck did you write one? Just because she went back in time it doesn't change that fact.

I feel dirty after reading this chapter.