Reviews for Double Time Trouble
Terrence Rogue chapter 12 . 2/26
I just stumbled over this story and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it. The Hermiones were brilliant! I loved Jane and the St Trinian's girls were a blast to read.

If you ever decide to come back to this story let me know. I promise to R&R faithfully.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 11 . 1/18
Damnit, computer spazzed and clicked Post Review too early.

I meant to say that you're an inventive, thorough, and critical thinker when it suits you, but you get lazy when something suits the conclusion you've decided to reach. Which is frustrating and a pity.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 12 . 1/17
"You cannot believe in an immortal soul and evolution simultaneously."
Okay, you believe that God is omnipotent and omniscient, but not that God could work out a way for organisms with sufficient sentience and cognitive complexity to have immortal souls, however one quantifies the soul, to arise over time from the structure of reality set up at the beginning of the universe? God can orchestrate the entire universe, but has to cheat when it comes to the development of sentient life? Are you thinking through this?

And eugenic beliefs predate evolution for pretty much the reason YOU cited - that any animal breeder can come to the same conclusions about "superior breeding stock". For heavens' sake, the Pharaohs got it into their heads to breed with their siblings to keep the divine bloodline from being diluted by mere mortals.

You're a critical thinker when it suits you, and an immensely paranoid, original, and detailed one, b
rytan451 chapter 12 . 12/7/2016
Having well enjoyed what I have read so far, and having heard in previous chapters that you were afflicted with cancer, I feel that I must state unequivocally that I do hope that not only are you in good health, but also fully capable of returning to your practice of writing, and furthermore I wish to you and your family good fortune.

Best regards,
rytan451
Worldmaker chapter 12 . 7/27/2016
Despite your idiotic misrepresentation of eugenics and evolution, this was a pretty entertaining story. Too bad you abandoned it.
Lola Smith chapter 12 . 5/6/2016
Raining kudos and likes and appreciation!
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
"I positively HATE, Hermione betrays Harry stories" is what you said, so why the fuck did you write one? Just because she went back in time it doesn't change that fact.

I feel dirty after reading this chapter.
EriksKitty chapter 12 . 8/20/2015
This keeps up, the purebloods are going to cause their own extinction. Are the Hermiones going to go to Hogwarts when they're physically eleven again? Or maybe even teach there?

Happy Writing (hopefully),

~ Kitty -.-
LLAP \\/_
noddwyd chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
It always shocks me how easily people will decide two ideas or systems of thought must be totally incompatible and diametrically opposed. In truth, evolution and creationism are two of the simplest ideas to combine into one whole for anyone with the will and imagination to see it. It is pathetically easy for evolution to be subsumed into spiritualism, dualism, and creationism just like all those pagan superstitions, festivals, and beliefs went the same way.
Lanny Wendigo Jr chapter 12 . 7/19/2015
I hope you see this, though I doubt it. This whole story had been excellent. Your premise seemed fun, but your first chapter seemed insane, then there are three Hermiones, then MI5, and madness and wonderful deceit. It's just been beautiful. I read it all in one sitting. I'll read it again, probably a lot. You're an inspiration. Thank you.
Suzululu4moe chapter 12 . 6/26/2015
lol Jane and her girls.
Suzululu4moe chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
scary imagine what would have happened if hermione told the real price.

id be scarred for the men in the future. given that there are so many deaths they'd need to repopulate the socieity so supply n demand of babies would be...inflation...…..I fear one of the older weasleys boys would be kidnnaped by a St. Trinnian given their virility.

ouch poor draco and friends.

wow… lucy wow….. i wonder which side is more corrupted Wizarding world or St. Trinnians.

cute costume there sirius.
Suzululu4moe chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
dark lord dumbledore. i wonder if the prophecy would change...

lol girl squad.
Suzululu4moe chapter 9 . 6/26/2015
so luscious Lucius likes men more than his wife. hmm i wonder if divorces exist in the magical world.

lol Hermione Jane's girl squad...im scared for the purebloods now.
Suzululu4moe chapter 8 . 6/26/2015
well that was terrifying week of school... i dunno what is more ... the potential amount of Ron in the school, the "nurse" or the drugs in general.

Tina at least only seen lucy brag , Jane has seen true horror first hand.