Reviews for Double Time Trouble
slack-al chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
Had a laugh all the way through this - please tell me you have a few more chapters stashed away :)
Debate4life chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
This is hilarious! Seriously! St Trinians is funny enough on it's on, in a dark sort of way, but throw in magic and you have a comedy of epic proportions! I cannot believe I didn't bust a rib laughing or something, it was that good. Oncor, oncor!
gd chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
amazing story

its very good, and am eagerly waiting to see how the story unfolds.

Does the headmistriss agree with trinian school being a slaughter camp? and what will hermione do about the goverments trinian solution

how will the death eaters counter all the new strategies being applied to them?

will trinians continue to raid death eaters

what will dumbledore do and will james recruit find ways to recruit trustworty allies and expose dumbledore

hope you continue soon
gd chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
awesome story i like it alot
sin.nighthawk chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
nice story hope you start working on it again
tenchifew chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
Really great story! Work dynamics of 3 different Hermione's were astonishing. school extremely well written. And it is also very nice to see how similar a good prank and deadly trap are.

I wish you a swift recovery and good health.

Thank you for your writing.
NoTagBacks chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
What a fun story. You keep me guessing as to where it's going to go. Looking forward to an update.

Oh, and nice grammar and spelling. Much less painful to read that way.

Your writing style is excellent; infinitely better than those online teen text-ers who've been misled by their public school teachers into thinking that they're creative.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
If St. Trinian's does get a hundred of the worse girls. The Trio could get quite an army.

Will they really get to endow babies with cores, just by having them adopted?

I hope your muse comes by for a visit and write more for this story.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
I am hoping that Hermione Jane does end up creating a St. Trinians more in keeping with the school for girl commandos, rather than petty hoodlums.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Will they all end up in Hogwarts?

I presume Tina ends up Slytherin?
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Okay...just had visions of Emma Watson in a St. Trinian's film...I'm going to hell...
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Double Trouble indeed. Harry will never know what hit him...lol
mouseover chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
Once the reader can wrap his brain around the initial premise, it's an interesting over-the-top read. Ignore people like Lukro, they can take their srs bzns and stuff it up their ass, there are plenty of boring fics with nearly zero deviation from canon for him and his type to read.

New to St Trinians too, but it fits the style. Fairly well written, if short. Keep it up! Cool story here bro.
MarvinKitFox chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Meep!

Awesome idea, well executed.

Cant talk now, gotta read more!

Thx.
arapto chapter 11 . 5/22/2011
I have never heard of St. Trinians before I read this fic and I have to say I'm intrigued. This is a well written piece and I particularly enjoy the over-the-top violence and mayhem that occasionally interrupts mundane life for the three Hermiones.

I'm not sure I like the Naruto clone trick on a Harry Potter fic but that doesn't stop me from enjoying it. Keep up the good work!
607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »