Reviews for Double Time Trouble
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 6/26/2015
lol hilarious what happened and who appeared. XD
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
baby on missions XD. lucky nanny got a benefit.

lol Ann’s first word.

irony is lavender would learning tips learned from herself.

good thing hermione Jane hand’t tried to kill dumbledore. a dust explosion from a bag of flour n would do the trick.

hmm maybe she could share memories of that moment to Ann when they have access to a pensive.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
poor harry . well at least hermione showed remorse for her actions... Ron on the otherhand was a prat.

lol what happened at teh bottom..ahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Unless a paradox happens and you are flung outside space and time to be tortured forever into the future and forever into the past by lovecraftian monsters. That might have been a worse outcome.
fireball900 chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
Mr Stibbons was my favourite too.

Though I have to admit, I always get a thrill whenever I see scenes like this - a bunch of antagonistic people banding together in the face of a greater foe. It rarely disappointing.
Spica75 chapter 12 . 5/10/2015
Very cool story, really, REALLY hope you continue it sometime.

Having read hundreds of HP stories, this one is still unique in many ways, especially the Hermione times three, and the way it happened, certainly a one of a kind. Definitely never seen anything like how Draco was handled, before this one.

The contradiction between souls and evolution that is claimed, simply isnt there. There simply isnt anything about evolution that specifies how souls CANNOT exist. It doesnt specify how they can exist for the basic reason that its science, it deals in what can be evidenced and draws conclusions based on that.
The claimed contradiction is a propaganda construct of the more weird religious "you are either with us or against us" type.

And i might add that "survival of the fittest" is an extreme oversimplification of the evolutionary concept, and not a good description of it at all. In fact, human evolution is very much based on our ability to bypass that concept, by allowing a much greater mix of people to survive and spawn heirs, humanity created a much larger assortment of genetics, ideas and cultures than would otherwise be possible, and as it tends to be impossible to predict much about what people grow up to become, beyond X percent to be this or Y percent likely to become an alcoholic etc, having that larger assortment means more chances for something better.

So, in many ways, human evolution is actually a matter of "survival of as many as can be cared for", and relies mostly on cooperation and reduced focus on inviduality, which is of course almost blasphemy to say in todays hyper-egoistic promoting world.
thonez chapter 12 . 5/4/2015
funniest time-travel story so far.
saashi samy chapter 12 . 2/27/2015
is the best Au ever

to be continue?
saashi samy chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
interesting idea
Loner Kid chapter 7 . 1/8/2015
scary...3 hermiones...gosh I can't even stand one.
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Wow that's a surprising one! I wish you can just make the thoughts italics though, that makes it easier to read. Thank god Hermione managed to correct herself (and almost-corrupted mind)
keichan2 chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
“Why hadn't he done this before?” Oh… I just hope it will be one of his harebrained ideas, and not something really dangerous…

“Oh, Bravo! Bravo, Tom!” OK… I still can’t decide if it was a harebrained idea, or something really dangerous… (edit: as it turns out, not that dangerous…)

Thanks for sharing!

I would love to read more of this story!
keichan2 chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
“raised by a mother cat over the next six months or so” Oh? Didn’t they have a problem dispelling the clones after a measly one week? What would six months do?

I do have a question: With Lucius dead, and Narcissa “stoned out of her mind” (literally stoned, and literally out of her mind, by now… ;-p) what will happen?
The girls are the heiresses (if they find a way to off Narcissa without the elves stopping them…).
I do wonder how long before the three Hermiones learn about his death…
keichan2 chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
“So who was to say a magical adoption COULDN'T give a child magic?” Err… but she should only do THAT after being freed from the Malfoy name…

I do wonder who Dumbledore’s new minions are…
(and how many there are ;-p)
keichan2 chapter 9 . 12/20/2014
“Well, it's a good thing I put glasses on you so no one could be accidentally hurt by your gaze!” Bwahahahahaha!

I’ll notice that Jane was either influenced by the Malfoy curse, or by her school (and the school nurse) because the way she tested on those girls…

“putting covers on important books” Bwahahahahahaha! Priorities! ;-p

“carved a working wooden cuckoo clock” Bwahahahahahaha! (though, I think it would allow one to make a lot of money by selling them to tourists!)

Aah… I was wondering if you would have Jane just learn all she can, or if she would get help from the girls… I got my answer!
651 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »