Reviews for Double Time Trouble
“It's signed by a paw print.” Bwahahahahahaha! Thanks for this one! :-D
keichan2 chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
“a rib from the boy in question.” Oh? Reminds me of something… ;-p
keichan2 chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
“Mistress demands Hermy clean her hairbrush or Hermy must iron hands” Bwahahahahahaha! Hilarious!
keichan2 chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Most of this chapter was properly hilarious!

Thanks for sharing !
Guest chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
You can't believe in both souls and evolution? You are fucking stupid. Do you even know what soul means?
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
please update soon!
Riz987 chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
Awesome Story!
Evani chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
I love this, I have to say I'm really glad I took the time to my gilded cage after reading part of Lionhearts partially kissed hero, because of I didn't I wouldn't have found your amazing work. I'm rather curious as to what's going to keep happening and how everything will end up, so pleeeaaasssee update? It would be so very kinda and amazing of you hah
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
' "You're not pregnant, are you?" The fourth-form leader eyed her strangely, handing over to her the collected stacks of bottom swat receipts. '

Now imagine Hermoine answering yes.

...

1 year and 8 months old girl birthing a child. HORROR

There are things that should not be imagined, YOU are responsible for putting that in my head.

And I am responsible for putting that in your head.

[insert diabolical laughter here]
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Yo James,

An added memo about supplies you should expect a muggle delivery to godrics hollow on the evening of the fifth of the coming month. Sign with Dumblydoor. It should contain around 200 miles of acrumantula silk.

Cheers,

Athena
Devil Reader chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
I'm confused. If Dumbledore was Voldemort's supporter, then why was he so upset in the first chapter? Was he only a supporter in the early days of the war?
Aside from that, great job on writing such a creative story.
old-crow chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
Hi,

While you probably don't currently have the amount of free time that you did when you were writing on a regular basis, this tale is far too worthy to be left on the side of the FF highway, like road-kill.

I would guess that another chapter or two could wrap it up nicely.

Please give it a try,

Old-Crow
apeljohn chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Good story all round. I especially like the introduction of St Trinian's. Hope it gets more updates.

As a science geek, I am contractually obliged to comment that that's not how evolutionary biology works. As you allude to, it's actually closer to livestock-breeding strategies that massively pre-date Darwin. In Darwinian evolution, by contrast, it is really bloody stupid to try to have the "strong" eliminate the "weak", because you never know what traits will turn out to be strong or weak in context.
NemesisNecrosis chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
Really wish you'd continue this story, it's bloody brilliant.
Brian1972 chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
It seems extra fast plot (they are only 2 years old by now?) has run it into a blind alley. I would have liked a discussion of the prophecy between the three Hermiones. With their actions it makes no scence anymore (Harry is not marked as equal). But it could make scence for an other Dark Lord (in this story Dumble is a Dark Lord). Or it could mean a Dark Lord 100 years in the future etc.

So for the highly logical Hermiones there is no reason to hold back on killing Moldy himself. Find Horcruxes, destroy them use private Army to kill him. Even a Duell Master like him has no chance if 100 people attac him at once (war is not the time for 1:1 Duells).

All in all a nice story (more on the humor/parody site). Funny that noone asks himself how the Malfoy heirs are not infants anymore (and why noone sees they are using ageing potions, they don't attent to Hogwarts for that reason after all). I would have loved to read what plot they use later on to attent Hogwarts and rule the House of Granger at the same time.
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »