Reviews for Double Time Trouble
keichan2 chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Most of this chapter was properly hilarious!

Thanks for sharing !
Guest chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
You can't believe in both souls and evolution? You are fucking stupid. Do you even know what soul means?
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
please update soon!
Riz987 chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
Awesome Story!
Evani chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
I love this, I have to say I'm really glad I took the time to my gilded cage after reading part of Lionhearts partially kissed hero, because of I didn't I wouldn't have found your amazing work. I'm rather curious as to what's going to keep happening and how everything will end up, so pleeeaaasssee update? It would be so very kinda and amazing of you hah
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
' "You're not pregnant, are you?" The fourth-form leader eyed her strangely, handing over to her the collected stacks of bottom swat receipts. '

Now imagine Hermoine answering yes.

1 year and 8 months old girl birthing a child. HORROR

There are things that should not be imagined, YOU are responsible for putting that in my head.

And I am responsible for putting that in your head.

[insert diabolical laughter here]
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Yo James,

An added memo about supplies you should expect a muggle delivery to godrics hollow on the evening of the fifth of the coming month. Sign with Dumblydoor. It should contain around 200 miles of acrumantula silk.

Devil Reader chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
I'm confused. If Dumbledore was Voldemort's supporter, then why was he so upset in the first chapter? Was he only a supporter in the early days of the war?
Aside from that, great job on writing such a creative story.
old-crow chapter 12 . 5/10/2014

While you probably don't currently have the amount of free time that you did when you were writing on a regular basis, this tale is far too worthy to be left on the side of the FF highway, like road-kill.

I would guess that another chapter or two could wrap it up nicely.

Please give it a try,

apeljohn chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Good story all round. I especially like the introduction of St Trinian's. Hope it gets more updates.

As a science geek, I am contractually obliged to comment that that's not how evolutionary biology works. As you allude to, it's actually closer to livestock-breeding strategies that massively pre-date Darwin. In Darwinian evolution, by contrast, it is really bloody stupid to try to have the "strong" eliminate the "weak", because you never know what traits will turn out to be strong or weak in context.
NemesisNecrosis chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
Really wish you'd continue this story, it's bloody brilliant.
Brian1972 chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
It seems extra fast plot (they are only 2 years old by now?) has run it into a blind alley. I would have liked a discussion of the prophecy between the three Hermiones. With their actions it makes no scence anymore (Harry is not marked as equal). But it could make scence for an other Dark Lord (in this story Dumble is a Dark Lord). Or it could mean a Dark Lord 100 years in the future etc.

So for the highly logical Hermiones there is no reason to hold back on killing Moldy himself. Find Horcruxes, destroy them use private Army to kill him. Even a Duell Master like him has no chance if 100 people attac him at once (war is not the time for 1:1 Duells).

All in all a nice story (more on the humor/parody site). Funny that noone asks himself how the Malfoy heirs are not infants anymore (and why noone sees they are using ageing potions, they don't attent to Hogwarts for that reason after all). I would have loved to read what plot they use later on to attent Hogwarts and rule the House of Granger at the same time.
Tish chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Thank you so much for a great read! I really enjoyed this story, even got me curious enough to watch St. Trinian's ;).
This is a novel idea amongst a veritable swarm of time travel fics in the HP verse. It's great to have a new take on things, so kudos for the novelty!

Hope you someday come back to this story, as I would love to read more :).

Again, thank you for the read,
Debate4life chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
Love the story, but not so much your understanding of the universe. I believe in both creation and evolution- that is, I believe we came into being by the power of God, but I don't believe that creation is finished, or that a perfect creation is static and unchanging. I wanted to take the opportunity to share back with you my views.

I enjoy the nuanced different Hermiones, and I liked Lily and James. I wish they were more of a part of the story we saw. I can't help but regret the loss of free will from the Trinians girls- trading freedom for security is a bargain I am always leery of. The "blood adoption grants a magic core" thing seemed kind of unbelievable to me.
MargaritaS chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
overall some interesting ideas, im interested to see where you take it.
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »