Reviews for Double Time Trouble
dogbertcarroll chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
She really could and possibly should make her own magical world at this point. The babies being changed into mageholes allows her to raise generations of sane magical beings in a safe environment, if done correctly.
Sancria chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
wow. not at all what I was expecting when I started this ride. you sir, have my attention.
caellwin chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
Creationism can exist with Darwinism just not the other way around.
Mana chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
Voldemort is all but gone but by going to the meeting Hermione is finally going out to the open, how fast can she get her new army trained up and with James doing so well will she even need them. Personally I think the story should start returning to the mainstream magical world maybe even build their own magical town or create some new item maybe even a missing scene about the search for love pineapples in the muggle world
joniskpelare chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
I love this story and I hope you'll want to continue.
Nebresh chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
well, interesting.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
really, a machine gun in the bus...a machine gun, and the little girls had gin too. really? then they tied dead bodies onto the bus and continued on their way
Rai Owen chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
A very interesting what if scenario. I'd be very happy to read more of this :)
renata regina chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
This is one of the most bizarre AUs I've ever read, but I can't wait for more!
FreelanceBum chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
This was a seriously weird story. I can say it no better than that.

If Dumbledore was on Tom's side the whole time, why was he so despondent over Harry's death in the first chapter?
FreelanceBum chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
You killed Lucius just when you convinced me I like him. Forced into murdering his heir by accident he praises Tina. Because frankly it is wonderful instruction, provided it worked.
FreelanceBum chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
I hope they mentally recombobulate at some time.
FreelanceBum chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
I still consider what you are doing to Draco as pure evil. Don't care about Narc or Luc.
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
He grows up to be a dick, but torturing babies is pure evil.
Covante chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
Hermione would get the headship over Narcissa anyway. Hermione was 'born' in (or magically adopted same concept) whereas Narcissa married in. Hermione was a Malfoy and Narcissa was a Malfoy Nee Black.
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »