Reviews for Double Time Trouble
jdboss1 chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Chapter: 4 was much better then Chapter: 3 in plot

i was starting to go off this story but Chapter: 4 has pull me back in to it
Xadro chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
You know it doesnt seem like they care about Harry himself, more that now they are doomed to Voldemort, nice people you know, not even caring that their friend died but more that the world is doomed.
addicted2text chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Great beginning! I don't ever think I've seen quite this type of beginning. No surprise there, having an interesting premise has always been one of your strong points...

What I take exception to is your characterizing this as your "first" HP story-what about The Wizard of Gotham? Or My Gilded Life? Or even (going way back here) Moon Over Wands? You do your own works a disservice here! Especially Moon Over Wands, which I really would have liked to see more of regardless of the specious claims by fools in long since defunct forums...

Whatever though, you write it and I'll read it. I read everything I can find by you, and 16/17 times I enjoy it too. (Not a big fan of your muppet fic, sorry.) Thanks for sharing Hermione of St Tristan with us!
Lord Jeram chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
Chapter 4: Another odd but intriguing take on the Potterverse.

I had forgotten that at that point, Hermione wouldn't know Rookwood too well - was he even at the Ministry during OotP?

"probity probe", eh? Isn't that the most adorable menacing probe you've ever heard?

I did find it amusing that all Hermiones' came up with the same thought at once. "Obvious", indeed.

Not sure about the Draco -dog thing - to be honest I didn't really understand Tina's motivation. Is that part of the plan too? If so, I didn't quite get that from this chapter, anyway. A bit of prank, in some sense, too. Is she planning to keep Draco that way forever?

Anyway, I am always pleased to see you writing, even when things get controversial. I know you appreciate encouragement, and tend to dislike negative comments, which is quite understandable. Still, you shouldn't allow yourself to halt your efforts if you enjoy doing it. I think all of us have read things that some would consider annoying or even disturbing at times. And yet, we still come back to read again. I say, writing is a thing you should do for yourself, and sharing it is a great gift. Take the bad comments and ignore them if you must, but don't forget that there will always be those who will miss your stories when you aren't writing.
Lord Jeram chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
Chapter 3: Fascinating entry this one.

I found this interesting: "someone whom she had only just realized really mattered to her" - wow. Ann only just realized this? Sounds like she hadn't quite grasped the whole time travel business until then.

I noticed one thing I found confusing: "Lucius' oily smile had never left her face," - I couldn't quite figure out what you meant here. I'm not sure what you were saying.

Will you be using the "Attack of the Clones" as a chapter title anytime soon?

I'm guessing it will probably will quite a while until the twinsclone are older, won't it? Anticipation, and all that.

Personally, I'd like to see "Practical Guides to Overthrowing Your Government". When are you publishing it?
baofu chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
I wouldn't have thought that I was ever gonna say this, but I'm extremely dissapointed as of now. From a terribly great story full of potential I now find that I've been trying to make sense of one that is full of confusion and utter disinteresting fanfiction that's been apparently made out of boredom. That or you're someone who got hold of the REAL Skysaber's account and begun on a journey of destroying a good reputation. Sorry, but its how I feel as of now. Please improve, I beg you, and restore this story to the right path of glory it deserves.
Morbious20 chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Most definitely amusing loved it and keep it up please.
Rubel chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
So far neat. Though I must say that the H3 is starting to make me think of the Stepford Cuckoos from xmen. Nice prank on Draco and the Malfoys.
MisterTabi chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Ok. WTF?

This is really cruel, I mean even Hermione going all that still should have a moral line. I mean come on! Draco here is still a baby for crying out loud!
pstibbons chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
I had fun reading this too.

Best lines:

by both laboring together on the project, they had effectively two Hermione-weeks worth of work in on the project by the time it was due to be turned in, which meant of course that the quality was excellent, the material thoroughly covered, and they were nervous about it anyway.

Now it must be said that Hermione was not a tremendously creative individual. It was not that she could not, but more often she chose to learn the 'right way' of doing things, and then stuck with that 'right way' ever after.

(glad she's got achilles' body parts)

All we've got to do is test our wandless magic. Ann has very different charms than Jane, so whichever ones we can do shows who we are!"

Ann very quickly summoned a plushy to her.

Jane blasted another to bits.

All gave off a bit of a mournful sigh at the lost knowledge.

"So, escape plan?" all three together asked brightly.

Ann steadied herself, then returned calmly, "I have added nothing."

Her two sisters stared at Ann in disbelief. They'd seen her writing on that form.

"Really," she grinned wickedly. "All I added were a couple of zeros here or there. A zero means 'no value', so I added nothing. The *place* I added nothing means something. But we don't need to tell him that!"

(Brilliant)

"Also we had ten thousand galleons of pocket money made available, refreshed annually out of the main Malfoy vaults. That became a hundred thousand, and that allowance cuts off when we are 170 years old, not 17!"

"...elfses being told to watch for nasty polee-jew-suh imposterators!"

"Only two cribs!" they all chorused in fearful dismay.

"I'll share!" Ann and Jane blurted suddenly, turning to plead with Tina into thinking it was alright and she was welcome - which she most certainly was.

(Aw - how sweet)

"How about this: I go back to the Malfoy Manor for a time...Also, I might see if they have anything more information on clones, how they work and all that."

The other two Hermiones stared at her speechless.

"Can't we take turns?" both blurted...

Then Tina grinned down at Draco, "but no one ever said anything about annoying, confusing or befuddling you - *especially* if I think it's for your own good!"

And with that she transfigured Draco into a puppy.

Transfiguring the original into a puppy again, Tina lifted him up and carried him into the girls' nursery. "Now, 'brother' dear, we are going to play a game. It's called, 'How Long Will It Take The Adults To Notice?' And no house elves can tell, that's cheating!" She could almost feel a few pairs of eyes on her wince or widen.

(And just when I thought that Hermione Jane was the only junior Bellatrix around... oh wait, they're all HJ now kinda)

(Um... is Narcissa as apathetic as Lucy?)
Nightgazer333 chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
"They'd never notice the 'Draco' in that crib was a girl, as neither parent there ever changed diapers, and somehow she knew the elves wouldn't be able to say anything. It would be thirteen years or so before the girl they thought was Draco started to develop the urges and curves that would inevitably give her away.

Tina only wondered if they'd really wait that long before discovering this.

Hmm, and if they did, it might be interesting to note Lucius and Narcissa's reaction to their 'son' having an unhealthy interest in animals, specifically one of the family dogs."

Oh... girl/dog action!_ I approve this!_ Yay, this is good, whoo!_
Andromedanaea chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
the obvious solution is for Tina to stay a Malfoy. That what all three of them can reap the benefits and they don't have to alter anyone's memories. '
Kumoatsu chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Great chapter!

I can barely wait for the next updated!
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Whoa, this was wild, and was not expecting the Tina character to pop into their lives, and what will that mean for them all later on, and where will she go if the other two girls get to go to their schools of choice, and curious to see if the Potters have started to use their sneakiness and really start to check, or if they continue to blindly follow Albus Dumbldore.
tumshie chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
This just keeps getting crazier, so are we going to have a Harry/Hermione/Hermione/Hermione in the future?
655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »