Reviews for Double Time Trouble
Lord Jeram chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Well, I guess I'm not the first reviewer this time, eh? Interesting, as always, but man, is this one lightning-quick paced or what? I'm not always the biggest fan of Dumbledore-is-The-Evil-Man, but I trust that you can pull of something unique and compelling.
Andromedanaea chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
wow! Great! More?

More!

MORE!
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Honestly, I don't like Hermione at all, but since you wrote this story I decided to give it a try... and I like it. I still don't like Hermione but this story is interesting enough for me to forgive you.
Andromedanaea chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
glad to see something new from you, even if it's old! Any chance of an update to my Gilded Life?
Beth5572 chapter 2 . 6/16/2009

Terri
pcody chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
A fun (and different) take. I like the twins aspect, it has the potential to develop into much needed reality check.
Louis IX chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Your story is good. Plot is interesting and character development refined. Thank you for the entertainment, and have a good time writing the next chapters.
tumshie chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
I'm really enjoying this story and where it's going although I have to suspend belief for the superfast cognitive development of the Hermiones, the reason babies don't toilet train until 18 to 24 months or older is that they don't have the muscle tone to allow them to have bladder and bowel control.

Just a couple of small Britpicks. 1, In britain a diaper is called a nappy. 2, To get into University to study Medicine in the UK you need to have at least five A-levels at A grade (England, N. Ireland & Wales) or at least five Highers at A grade (Scotland) and pass an interview or entrance exam. The exams are taken at age 17/18. If you don't have the grades from school you wouldn't even be considered.
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
I can hardly wait until they hit St. Trinian's. Are you going to be going by the cartoons, the movies, or both? (Let me argue in favor of the cartoons - they have more bite.)

Ah -

Maidens of St. Trinian's, gird your armor on.

Grab the nearest weapon, never mind which one ...
Baughn chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Excellent story.. you're still getting better, and at this point I'd say you're about ready to write something *original*. Unless you have, in which case I want a pointer.

About the time travel: Is the original timeline still around, or did everyone else die at the moment the hermiones went back in time?

(No, you don't get to say "they didn't die, they just got a severe case of amnesia". What about those not yet born back then, who because of the butterfly effect now will never exist? (Though I rather think the cutoff line would be a bit later in life than that.))
Vilkath chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
A pretty good chapter, though it starts build up the problem of exactly what going to do with Harry in the long term if Hermonie is going to this all girls school? She would be seperated from him entirely, unable even be his friend not unless at least one Hermonie went to hogwarts. And if it's the one who still trust authoirty figures.. things could go badly as the first time around.
brigrove chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
This story is growing on me faster than the Hermiones are growing
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Tight, interesting, and well-paced chapter.

Things seem to be coming awfully easy to Super!Duplicated!Hermione but she/they haven't become absurd yet, good job there.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
I've got to say, that was a fun chapter there, and really enjoying the dynamic between Ann and Jane, and with all the havoc the precocious little devils are causing now, can't wait to see what will happen by the time they hook up with Harry again, and how they may well topple some bigotry and conventions at Hogwarts when they arrive, hopefully.
gegege900 chapter 2 . 6/16/2009