Reviews for Double Time Trouble
Lord Jeram chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
Chapter 3: Fascinating entry this one.

I found this interesting: "someone whom she had only just realized really mattered to her" - wow. Ann only just realized this? Sounds like she hadn't quite grasped the whole time travel business until then.

I noticed one thing I found confusing: "Lucius' oily smile had never left her face," - I couldn't quite figure out what you meant here. I'm not sure what you were saying.

Will you be using the "Attack of the Clones" as a chapter title anytime soon?

I'm guessing it will probably will quite a while until the twinsclone are older, won't it? Anticipation, and all that.

Personally, I'd like to see "Practical Guides to Overthrowing Your Government". When are you publishing it?
baofu chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
I wouldn't have thought that I was ever gonna say this, but I'm extremely dissapointed as of now. From a terribly great story full of potential I now find that I've been trying to make sense of one that is full of confusion and utter disinteresting fanfiction that's been apparently made out of boredom. That or you're someone who got hold of the REAL Skysaber's account and begun on a journey of destroying a good reputation. Sorry, but its how I feel as of now. Please improve, I beg you, and restore this story to the right path of glory it deserves.
Morbious20 chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Most definitely amusing loved it and keep it up please.
Rubel chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
So far neat. Though I must say that the H3 is starting to make me think of the Stepford Cuckoos from xmen. Nice prank on Draco and the Malfoys.
MisterTabi chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Ok. WTF?

This is really cruel, I mean even Hermione going all that still should have a moral line. I mean come on! Draco here is still a baby for crying out loud!
pstibbons chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
I had fun reading this too.

Best lines:

by both laboring together on the project, they had effectively two Hermione-weeks worth of work in on the project by the time it was due to be turned in, which meant of course that the quality was excellent, the material thoroughly covered, and they were nervous about it anyway.

Now it must be said that Hermione was not a tremendously creative individual. It was not that she could not, but more often she chose to learn the 'right way' of doing things, and then stuck with that 'right way' ever after.

(glad she's got achilles' body parts)

All we've got to do is test our wandless magic. Ann has very different charms than Jane, so whichever ones we can do shows who we are!"

Ann very quickly summoned a plushy to her.

Jane blasted another to bits.

All gave off a bit of a mournful sigh at the lost knowledge.

"So, escape plan?" all three together asked brightly.

Ann steadied herself, then returned calmly, "I have added nothing."

Her two sisters stared at Ann in disbelief. They'd seen her writing on that form.

"Really," she grinned wickedly. "All I added were a couple of zeros here or there. A zero means 'no value', so I added nothing. The *place* I added nothing means something. But we don't need to tell him that!"

(Brilliant)

"Also we had ten thousand galleons of pocket money made available, refreshed annually out of the main Malfoy vaults. That became a hundred thousand, and that allowance cuts off when we are 170 years old, not 17!"

"...elfses being told to watch for nasty polee-jew-suh imposterators!"

"Only two cribs!" they all chorused in fearful dismay.

"I'll share!" Ann and Jane blurted suddenly, turning to plead with Tina into thinking it was alright and she was welcome - which she most certainly was.

(Aw - how sweet)

"How about this: I go back to the Malfoy Manor for a time...Also, I might see if they have anything more information on clones, how they work and all that."

The other two Hermiones stared at her speechless.

"Can't we take turns?" both blurted...

Then Tina grinned down at Draco, "but no one ever said anything about annoying, confusing or befuddling you - *especially* if I think it's for your own good!"

And with that she transfigured Draco into a puppy.

Transfiguring the original into a puppy again, Tina lifted him up and carried him into the girls' nursery. "Now, 'brother' dear, we are going to play a game. It's called, 'How Long Will It Take The Adults To Notice?' And no house elves can tell, that's cheating!" She could almost feel a few pairs of eyes on her wince or widen.

(And just when I thought that Hermione Jane was the only junior Bellatrix around... oh wait, they're all HJ now kinda)

(Um... is Narcissa as apathetic as Lucy?)
Nightgazer333 chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
"They'd never notice the 'Draco' in that crib was a girl, as neither parent there ever changed diapers, and somehow she knew the elves wouldn't be able to say anything. It would be thirteen years or so before the girl they thought was Draco started to develop the urges and curves that would inevitably give her away.

Tina only wondered if they'd really wait that long before discovering this.

Hmm, and if they did, it might be interesting to note Lucius and Narcissa's reaction to their 'son' having an unhealthy interest in animals, specifically one of the family dogs."

Oh... girl/dog action!_ I approve this!_ Yay, this is good, whoo!_
Andromedanaea chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
the obvious solution is for Tina to stay a Malfoy. That what all three of them can reap the benefits and they don't have to alter anyone's memories. '
Kumoatsu chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Great chapter!

I can barely wait for the next updated!
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Whoa, this was wild, and was not expecting the Tina character to pop into their lives, and what will that mean for them all later on, and where will she go if the other two girls get to go to their schools of choice, and curious to see if the Potters have started to use their sneakiness and really start to check, or if they continue to blindly follow Albus Dumbldore.
tumshie chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
This just keeps getting crazier, so are we going to have a Harry/Hermione/Hermione/Hermione in the future?
brigrove chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
You may have had fun with this chapter but it is totally ruining the story for me.

This ridiculous and confusing array of clones makes this story harder and harder to follow. I could just about swallow two Hermiones, but the two babies doing things which adult wizards can't - create clones? And now a clone of Draco and Draco a puppy? And how did the do that anyway? I thought all three were back at the Grangers - as I say, it's impossible to follow.

It's becoming less and less believable and getting further and further from the story you promised us.

Please get back on track.
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Wow! Just wow!

Apparently Fate and Lady Luck have decided to work together to make up for Harry's horrible life. I'm beginning to wonder if he'll survive their generosity. Still, a much better way to go than the original timeline. LOL!

I see someone agrees with my theory on opposite sexed clones! I still say Cissy is one, She does have blond hair, so like her husband's, and looks nothing like the rest of the Black family.

Cruel to the poor boy, regardless of the moron he was doomed to grow up into. I think the new version of him is going to become a natural dog animagus and his female clone is probably going to have a familiar bond to him so strong that he'll see and hear everything she does and vice versa.

Of course the family will just assume it's an early magical talent blooming, showing the strength of their line. I have this vision of them taking turns being the dog in the future so they can get a break from being a Malfoy.

I imagine it'd be hard to actually be a pompus git when you spend half your time pretending to be the family dog. They may be able to fake being a pompus git tho'.
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Damn, you're a bastard. Poor, poor Draco. I love it. Sometimes I wonder if you're not a clone of Perfect Lionheart. You have a similar devious, depraved and sick mind.
Ellyanah chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Brilliant, hilarious, and original.
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »