Reviews for Double Time Trouble
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
I think Ann has been taken in by the myths surrounding Trinians. She was a little overboard on the fate of the students, but then again they probably do attend classes where the lesson is How to: Live Fast, Die Young, Leave an Unrecognizable Corpse, Repeat as Necessary. After all what use is attending a school where all it does is make you useless at actually accomplishing any of your goals.
Vilkath chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
Wow and some people think time travel fics have 'super harry' to extreme.. but seriously 11 months old and doing all this? They don't even have the excuse of being 'chosen one', having fight voldemort or anything.. just 'super hermonie'. Truely seems like the wrong person got rewarded in this fic, the betrayer got a second chance to become god? One of which hardly even accepts she was wrong to begin with?
MisterTabi chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
Might have been a bad idea to have one of the two pick up a truck and try to give it to the old bastard? "Goo goo ga ga?"
khaos chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Impending awesomeness!
Bobboky chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
very much of the good
voider chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
This is great... I wonder if baby Harry will be future Harry. It could be that their magical time travel took Harry along with them.

It would be interesting to see what the insane future Harry would do in general ... or in particular, when confronted by Hermione.
Kumoatsu chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
You... you actually updated! This is great! I love reading your stories and two fresh chapters with your style of writing is almost to much! *Breath in* Breath out* Wow that was a great read! I can only hope that you update again soon! The year long wait seems to me a little bit excessive but hey, your the great author and I am still in the process of finishing my stories before releasing them at a sedated but moderately fast pace.
Lord Jeram chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Well, I guess I'm not the first reviewer this time, eh? Interesting, as always, but man, is this one lightning-quick paced or what? I'm not always the biggest fan of Dumbledore-is-The-Evil-Man, but I trust that you can pull of something unique and compelling.
Andromedanaea chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
wow! Great! More?

More!

MORE!
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Honestly, I don't like Hermione at all, but since you wrote this story I decided to give it a try... and I like it. I still don't like Hermione but this story is interesting enough for me to forgive you.
Andromedanaea chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
glad to see something new from you, even if it's old! Any chance of an update to my Gilded Life?
Beth5572 chapter 2 . 6/16/2009

Terri
pcody chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
A fun (and different) take. I like the twins aspect, it has the potential to develop into much needed reality check.
Louis IX chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Your story is good. Plot is interesting and character development refined. Thank you for the entertainment, and have a good time writing the next chapters.
tumshie chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
I'm really enjoying this story and where it's going although I have to suspend belief for the superfast cognitive development of the Hermiones, the reason babies don't toilet train until 18 to 24 months or older is that they don't have the muscle tone to allow them to have bladder and bowel control.

Just a couple of small Britpicks. 1, In britain a diaper is called a nappy. 2, To get into University to study Medicine in the UK you need to have at least five A-levels at A grade (England, N. Ireland & Wales) or at least five Highers at A grade (Scotland) and pass an interview or entrance exam. The exams are taken at age 17/18. If you don't have the grades from school you wouldn't even be considered.
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »