Reviews for Double Time Trouble
alienyouthct chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
Hmm. Not really feeling it, dawg. Any chance we can get more Wizard of Gotham?
jdboss1 chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
I have not seen the film (St Trinian) but after read this Chapter: i dont want to be in 10miles of that place

trying to be in the army look easier and that is hard work

other then that an good just like all your works Chapter: 3
Baughn chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
It's funny how illogical the wizards often are. I bet many of those who made clones in the past used *major* bones..

Anyway. Great chapter, as usual; I love your description of Trinian's, though I probably won't love seeing Jane there. She may have the mental stability of an average eighteen-year-old, but I don't see her studying AI, or even gaining the mental discipline of typical religions. "Mental stability" is a bit of a misnomer for an eighteen-year-old, really.

I've been giving some thought to Hogwarts. Assuming they actually go there.. on the one hand, your point about their being ach other's only real friends is well taken. It's going to be less of a problem over time, but not really before they're twenty or so, by which point they'll be scarily out of touch with the rest of humanity.

In Hogwarts, however, they *will* be each other's only real friend. So, there's tension here: On the one hand, it'd be useful for one of them to go to slytherin, to keep an eye on the junior death eaters. (Not that all are in slytherin, but..)

On the other hand, that'd make it much harder for them to keep in touch as much as they'd like.

So, one possible solution that I'm sure a hermione would at least *attempt* would be some sort of mental link. Even if it doesn't work for other people, they have an unnatural advantage; if it does, however, they have the issue that their minds are *much* more similar than is normal. Human minds build themselves more or less randomly during childhood; the functionality may be similar, yes, but not the details, which would limit "telepathy" to fairly superficial communication.

Not so for Hermione. Given the opportunity to experiment, it seems likely that they could become almost one mind in two bodies; they've got superficially different experiences and (by now) personalities, yes, but the lower-level mechanisms that allow them to learn and use those experiences would, uniquely, be *the same*; and those aren't going to change.

The most obvious consequences would be that they could use each other's skills as if they were their own. Given a sufficiently high-bandwidth link, they could also see through each other's eyes, or control each other's bodies. That's not all I'd expect, but beyond that we don't understand the brain well enough to be very sure at all of what would happen, except.. as I said, more or less one mind in two bodies. Two threads of consciousness, yes, which has all sorts of uses; two personalities, even; but most of a mind works below those levels.

It doesn't seem likely that you'd go this far, interesting as it would be. I'll just.. write my own story? ..got too many already, darn it.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
I think Ann has been taken in by the myths surrounding Trinians. She was a little overboard on the fate of the students, but then again they probably do attend classes where the lesson is How to: Live Fast, Die Young, Leave an Unrecognizable Corpse, Repeat as Necessary. After all what use is attending a school where all it does is make you useless at actually accomplishing any of your goals.
Vilkath chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
Wow and some people think time travel fics have 'super harry' to extreme.. but seriously 11 months old and doing all this? They don't even have the excuse of being 'chosen one', having fight voldemort or anything.. just 'super hermonie'. Truely seems like the wrong person got rewarded in this fic, the betrayer got a second chance to become god? One of which hardly even accepts she was wrong to begin with?
MisterTabi chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
Might have been a bad idea to have one of the two pick up a truck and try to give it to the old bastard? "Goo goo ga ga?"
khaos chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Impending awesomeness!
Bobboky chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
very much of the good
voider chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
This is great... I wonder if baby Harry will be future Harry. It could be that their magical time travel took Harry along with them.

It would be interesting to see what the insane future Harry would do in general ... or in particular, when confronted by Hermione.
Kumoatsu chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
You... you actually updated! This is great! I love reading your stories and two fresh chapters with your style of writing is almost to much! *Breath in* Breath out* Wow that was a great read! I can only hope that you update again soon! The year long wait seems to me a little bit excessive but hey, your the great author and I am still in the process of finishing my stories before releasing them at a sedated but moderately fast pace.
Lord Jeram chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Well, I guess I'm not the first reviewer this time, eh? Interesting, as always, but man, is this one lightning-quick paced or what? I'm not always the biggest fan of Dumbledore-is-The-Evil-Man, but I trust that you can pull of something unique and compelling.
Andromedanaea chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
wow! Great! More?

More!

MORE!
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Honestly, I don't like Hermione at all, but since you wrote this story I decided to give it a try... and I like it. I still don't like Hermione but this story is interesting enough for me to forgive you.
Andromedanaea chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
glad to see something new from you, even if it's old! Any chance of an update to my Gilded Life?
Beth5572 chapter 2 . 6/16/2009