Reviews for Double Time Trouble
old-crow chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
Hi,

While you probably don't currently have the amount of free time that you did when you were writing on a regular basis, this tale is far too worthy to be left on the side of the FF highway, like road-kill.

I would guess that another chapter or two could wrap it up nicely.

Please give it a try,

Old-Crow
apeljohn chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Good story all round. I especially like the introduction of St Trinian's. Hope it gets more updates.

As a science geek, I am contractually obliged to comment that that's not how evolutionary biology works. As you allude to, it's actually closer to livestock-breeding strategies that massively pre-date Darwin. In Darwinian evolution, by contrast, it is really bloody stupid to try to have the "strong" eliminate the "weak", because you never know what traits will turn out to be strong or weak in context.
NemesisNecrosis chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
Really wish you'd continue this story, it's bloody brilliant.
Brian1972 chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
It seems extra fast plot (they are only 2 years old by now?) has run it into a blind alley. I would have liked a discussion of the prophecy between the three Hermiones. With their actions it makes no scence anymore (Harry is not marked as equal). But it could make scence for an other Dark Lord (in this story Dumble is a Dark Lord). Or it could mean a Dark Lord 100 years in the future etc.

So for the highly logical Hermiones there is no reason to hold back on killing Moldy himself. Find Horcruxes, destroy them use private Army to kill him. Even a Duell Master like him has no chance if 100 people attac him at once (war is not the time for 1:1 Duells).

All in all a nice story (more on the humor/parody site). Funny that noone asks himself how the Malfoy heirs are not infants anymore (and why noone sees they are using ageing potions, they don't attent to Hogwarts for that reason after all). I would have loved to read what plot they use later on to attent Hogwarts and rule the House of Granger at the same time.
Tish chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Hi,
Thank you so much for a great read! I really enjoyed this story, even got me curious enough to watch St. Trinian's ;).
This is a novel idea amongst a veritable swarm of time travel fics in the HP verse. It's great to have a new take on things, so kudos for the novelty!

Hope you someday come back to this story, as I would love to read more :).

Again, thank you for the read,
Tish
Debate4life chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
Love the story, but not so much your understanding of the universe. I believe in both creation and evolution- that is, I believe we came into being by the power of God, but I don't believe that creation is finished, or that a perfect creation is static and unchanging. I wanted to take the opportunity to share back with you my views.

I enjoy the nuanced different Hermiones, and I liked Lily and James. I wish they were more of a part of the story we saw. I can't help but regret the loss of free will from the Trinians girls- trading freedom for security is a bargain I am always leery of. The "blood adoption grants a magic core" thing seemed kind of unbelievable to me.
MargaritaS chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
overall some interesting ideas, im interested to see where you take it.
IveGotNoIdea chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
Great story.
Writing bunny chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
Great story!
I loved everything the three Hermiones did. And Marauder war on Death Eaters. And delusional Dumbledore. Please, please continue this.
dogbertcarroll chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Racism and genocide are not central to evolutionary beliefs they are central to religious ones. I can think of quite a few religious groups who have tried their hand at it, but no scientific ones.
dogbertcarroll chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
I'm not sure whether the Headmistress was hoping Hermione vanished the girls into somewhere else or seriously wanted them dead. Which was probably the point.
dogbertcarroll chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
She really could and possibly should make her own magical world at this point. The babies being changed into mageholes allows her to raise generations of sane magical beings in a safe environment, if done correctly.
Sancria chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
wow. not at all what I was expecting when I started this ride. you sir, have my attention.
caellwin chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
Creationism can exist with Darwinism just not the other way around.
Mana chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
Voldemort is all but gone but by going to the meeting Hermione is finally going out to the open, how fast can she get her new army trained up and with James doing so well will she even need them. Personally I think the story should start returning to the mainstream magical world maybe even build their own magical town or create some new item maybe even a missing scene about the search for love pineapples in the muggle world
655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »