Reviews for Double Time Trouble
Tish chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Thank you so much for a great read! I really enjoyed this story, even got me curious enough to watch St. Trinian's ;).
This is a novel idea amongst a veritable swarm of time travel fics in the HP verse. It's great to have a new take on things, so kudos for the novelty!

Hope you someday come back to this story, as I would love to read more :).

Again, thank you for the read,
Debate4life chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
Love the story, but not so much your understanding of the universe. I believe in both creation and evolution- that is, I believe we came into being by the power of God, but I don't believe that creation is finished, or that a perfect creation is static and unchanging. I wanted to take the opportunity to share back with you my views.

I enjoy the nuanced different Hermiones, and I liked Lily and James. I wish they were more of a part of the story we saw. I can't help but regret the loss of free will from the Trinians girls- trading freedom for security is a bargain I am always leery of. The "blood adoption grants a magic core" thing seemed kind of unbelievable to me.
MargaritaS chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
overall some interesting ideas, im interested to see where you take it.
IveGotNoIdea chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
Great story.
Writing bunny chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
Great story!
I loved everything the three Hermiones did. And Marauder war on Death Eaters. And delusional Dumbledore. Please, please continue this.
dogbertcarroll chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Racism and genocide are not central to evolutionary beliefs they are central to religious ones. I can think of quite a few religious groups who have tried their hand at it, but no scientific ones.
dogbertcarroll chapter 11 . 12/27/2013
I'm not sure whether the Headmistress was hoping Hermione vanished the girls into somewhere else or seriously wanted them dead. Which was probably the point.
dogbertcarroll chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
She really could and possibly should make her own magical world at this point. The babies being changed into mageholes allows her to raise generations of sane magical beings in a safe environment, if done correctly.
Sancria chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
wow. not at all what I was expecting when I started this ride. you sir, have my attention.
caellwin chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
Creationism can exist with Darwinism just not the other way around.
Mana chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
Voldemort is all but gone but by going to the meeting Hermione is finally going out to the open, how fast can she get her new army trained up and with James doing so well will she even need them. Personally I think the story should start returning to the mainstream magical world maybe even build their own magical town or create some new item maybe even a missing scene about the search for love pineapples in the muggle world
joniskpelare chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
I love this story and I hope you'll want to continue.
Nebresh chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
well, interesting.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
really, a machine gun in the bus...a machine gun, and the little girls had gin too. really? then they tied dead bodies onto the bus and continued on their way
Rai Owen chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
A very interesting what if scenario. I'd be very happy to read more of this :)
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »