Reviews for The Things We Say
PeacefullyJos chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
loved this.
PeacefullyJos chapter 19 . 3/8/2014
This was downright adorable.
ChasingMrsMalfoy chapter 19 . 10/18/2011
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I actually hear them talking... keep it up! :D
stacey3476 chapter 19 . 6/18/2010
awwww... sooo good! you've got the witty banter perfect! can't wait for more!
LetMeIn1812 chapter 19 . 6/12/2010
Their banter gives me hope :) Despite the current situation, Chuck is very hopeful for their future and what will happen, it is just a matter of when.

I was loving the way Chuck reacted to the sex tape, his number one priority just became to protect her and that and what he wants from her in exchange were perfection.

And Chuck's plan about her mother's event, he reallly is a plotter, only matched by her.

I loved it!
tvrox12 chapter 19 . 6/12/2010
Great chapter!

I really loved that! It was so good!

I think you could actually make a multi-chapter story with this and it would be really great! I just hope for you to consider it... :)

Update Soon!
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 19 . 6/12/2010
one of your best dialogues yet! Is it too much to ask for a sequel? Please? I have to know what happens!
JNYC chapter 19 . 6/12/2010
dayum i loved this update! PERFECT!PERFECT!PERFECT!
chrys chapter 19 . 6/12/2010
I don't get it!

Why do you ALWAYS make blair out as some whore?

She is always either with some guy, or you mention her sleeping around and Chuck just standing by not caring since he knows she will be with him. You keep them both so digustingly sluttish that it is insulting to ME a Blair fan that you completely ignore the fact that she would NEVER have a one night stand, esp. after once already making that mistake while heartbroken with Jack. Blair was a virgin till almost 17, she has been with 4 guys, which is minimal considering this is GG! No way would she sleep with a guy to make Chuck jealous. You just don't get her character. A girl that insecure does not act like that. She does not sleep around, she is a "girlfriend" girl, not an escort. She cares about what people think and in her mind she is conservative.

Either you mix her up with someone else or you simply write her making her out to be as yourself. It feels like you tend to get drunk and sleep around... Again I say this, Blair is not Leighton! She hates imperfections and flaws, and being violated by men is in her eyes a flaw! Have you even seen season 1?... or 2 for that matter? Or are you just suffering from amnesia and only remember season 3? And also, you always have Chuck wait around for her or make her come to him. Why do you never have him I don't know... banging on her door, or waking HER in the middle of the night. That sounds more like HIM not Blair, it's like you had them switch places.

Do you honestly hate Blair this much? That you make her out to be a Serena copy 2.0?
LetMeIn1812 chapter 18 . 5/22/2010
I loved how the overly hormonal Blair is still smarter than Chuck and beats him at his own game.

I am sure the mood swings would give him whiplash, but he keeps up well :)
tvrox12 chapter 18 . 5/22/2010
Great chapter!

LOL Blair would be so funny pregnant!

Update Soon!
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 18 . 5/22/2010
amahzing! I'm feeling good about Season 4 too. New bitch wont be around for long.

Really loved this chapter. Especially the end. Ahhh, i love thinking this will happen in their future
JNYC chapter 18 . 5/22/2010
LOL this was great!
LetMeIn1812 chapter 17 . 4/23/2010
I loved the way Blair was fighting just to make sure he understood and had really changed and wanted them, not just out of pride or winning, but for them :)

And I love Chuck's dirty talk, it gets me every time! :D
LetMeIn1812 chapter 16 . 4/23/2010
Eleanor and Chuck plotting to get Blair knocked up! I love the idea.

I am such a sucker for a good slap to the face from Blair, and Chuck did deserve it and probably another one or so... :)

I loved Chuck's rationalization of why he replaced Blair's pills, it made perfect sense to him, but he did rebound nicely, it was very sweet in his own Chuck Bass way.

I loved it! :)