Reviews for Sparring Romance
Hella-Chan chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Yaaaay! XD I love this! It's has passion, the characters were IN-character, and the ending was funny and not a big ball of unfinished business! I absolutely ship Yuvi! I love them together! Why can't there be more stories about these two? I love your writing style as well and it was perfectly paced! There was EMOTION and not just meaningless sex between them. I really do love this one-shot and of you continue with this story I'll love your forever as well! Thanks so much for the entertainment and interesting read! Thank you!
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Oh my this was wonderful x3 the end with Kanda wearing Lavi's scarf was just perfection~!
azyungalah chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
lmao, i laughed so hard at the last line. they would forget about that
TiRaMiSuLoVeR chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
"Kanda, are you wearing Lavi's scarf?"

…Shit.

Haha loved that! XD
The-Spaztastic-Yuna-chan chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
PLEASE TELL ME THERE WILL BE MORE OF THIS FIC! this is EPIC fic-writing! XD
ILaviLavi chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I loved the ending! 3
Rufilla chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
that was an awesome story! loved it. im a huge kanda fan. i liked the ending. it was funny XD
Reviewer of Doom chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I KNEW Kanda forgot to take care of something. L.O.L.
machibibi chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
That was the best ending ever. x)

I forgot that Kanda was wearing Lavi's scarf(it was Kanda's fault for drawing attention to himself hehehe..). Isn't Allen observant hm?

I was so wrapped up in your story! This was so HOT, I just had to go back and reread it some more.
froyozensight chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
lol I thought he forgot to give that back...
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Awwh, the ending was so amazing! x3 Heehee, Allen's good. I totally forgot about that scarf amidst all the man-touching and molesting and stuff.

This is such a cute fic. Thanks for writing!
Kawaii-Neko1246 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
omg when i got to the end i pratically luaphed my but off... ! loved it...
ShimmerAppleShine chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
"Kanda, are you wearing Lavi's scarf?"

...Shit.

What a perfectly humourous way to end such a well-written story.

And the most wonderous thing is that even though Yuu-Chan was acting in a way that is 180 to his usual behaviour you still found a way to make it seem as though it was in his character to act that way [if you know what I mean ']

Thank you for that beautifully written piece _
Indigold chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Haha, love. This was so cute!

Can there be an omake? I really enjoyed this. 3
Animejackle chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
haha that was nice. i have a suggestion though:

ithink that you should make it so that allen walks in on them and somehow gets put into the mix. threesome, yay!

just a suggestion _-