Reviews for Going Home
KeiaWinchester chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This story really made me think a bit. Bobby was a better father to Sam and Dean then John was. John protected them, but at the end of the day, Bobby taught them a lot of what they know.

Rant over.

Loved the story and, whatever you do, don't stop writing!
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I agree with Dean. Running from every law enforcement agency in the continental U.S. is a bad plan.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Nice. Love how they consider Bobby's place "home".
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
And they had to do that for, like, two years...
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Aw, we're going home! That's so cute! But I loved Dean's comment, "run from the entire US law enforcement agency." That would be interesting to accomplish! Good job.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I like that Bobby's is home. And that Sam knows there's a field office (of the FBI?) 45 minutes away.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Home. Of course. Bobby loves them and he has a house. That's enough home for anyone. Good one!
Micaiah chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
You know, I bet all of us would be willing to hide them. They could stay hidden for years! We could have a whole underground Winchester network going but we'd probably fight about who got them next! :)

Nice drabble.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Sounds like a very good plan. Although Dean seemed to do well in prison that one time, and enjoy it...the man is slightly messed up, lol. But that's why I love 'im.
CatBeist chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Bobby is always a safe house huh?

See if SUPERNATURAL ever became a computer game, Bobby's would be the only place you could save the game :D lol

Good job!
Merisha chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Aw, Bobby's place is home ... I seriously love that :D

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Always breathe a sigh of relief for those boys when they regroup at Bobby's - Good drabble!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Extra points for Bobby as the site of security and "home"... Nice use of the prompt too!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
*sighs* I love that Bobby's is home. That makes me so happy that they have a home. I like that Sam is taking charge too. Great drabble.
mcatB chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Very good! The guys were always on the alert, needing to keep one step ahead.