Reviews for A Matter of Belonging
TheKritty chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
That line of Dean..."You belong to me" - without any wincest-ly toughts! - was the most hearwarming line I read today, and it totally made my day (scratch that, the drabbles I've read before did make my day already...) and I was once again longing for a relationship similar to the one they shared in earlier captured them real good in this one,although I don't thing they would say it like that, I wish they would but yeah, I've got you for that *lol*.

The reference to Ruby was great too, I'm still incredible angry at her (despite the fact that her character is a great creation, impressing and all, IMO).

And that little hint with Dean's hand...Aw *squee*

VERY good!

Dream Painter chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Good on Sam! Don't let that *ahem* touch Dean's car!
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Ouch. Sam, you're not really helping your case.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This story will definitely be making my favourites. Not many do! This was absolutely amazing, thinking of it that way, that Sam actually belongs to Dean! Amazing story here!
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Yeah, each brother is the other ones responsiblity and I love that they understand that here.
bayre chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Ohh very much likes!
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This' a powerful and perfect drabble. Sam can't see they have different senses of responsibility and belonging. Love Sam's fixing the tire AND Dean's hand. Thanks!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I love Sam having to correct himself that Dean is still alive and things BELONG to him, present-tense. And "YOU belong to me" - baby! - and Ruby sure does touch him... awesome expression of Dean's frustration/despair/whatever else at the wedge between them on his return that is largely Ruby. And of course I love Sam wanting to take care of Dean's hand. Rr.
TraSan chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
There's several great brother sentiments in this little piece that I really enjoyed. Great job!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Aw! Wonderful! I am cheering you on, here!
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Hi, The underlying message Dean is trying to get across to Sam is that Ruby shouldn't be touching him or be anywhere near him, the car just helped him to get the message across. Well, that's what i came up with.

Great, loved it, thanks. x
Micaiah chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Very nice. I like how Sam won't let Ruby touch anything that belongs to Dean, not realizing that should include himself.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
AH, brotherly bonding. Great work here, you can really feel the tension as they try to deal with all that has happened since Dean's been in hell.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Oh, this was so packed with emotion! Very, very nice!
CatBeist chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Anger management needed

Boy do these lads have some issues huh? Poor boys