Reviews for Third Person Fugly
sylia91 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Great drabbles! The moral of the story being that beware of the pretty packaging and never underestimate the Winchesters, LOL.
Vampyvii chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Aww - fuglies shouldn't let that long-lashed prettiness decieve them, heheh - Excellent!
extremediva19 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Hahaha that is so them *snickers* Loved em :D
Twinchy chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
*evil, heart-felt snicker*

Oh, that was a sneaky 'attack', Dean. His taking things into his own hands really come completely out of left field for them. Guess, they didn't have much time to ponder about their mistake though...

There comes in my advice from the previous chapter's review. :-D
Twinchy chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Most marvelous punch line!

I'd say, Frank had it coming in spades... never underestimate a Winchester when you're undead. LOL
bhoney chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Very nicely done! Love Dean luring them into a false sense of security, then pouncing.
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Ha! Loved that Sam took him down, no muss, no fuss.
Swellison chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Nice use of the outsider perspective in both of these drabbles. It shows that even vampires can't outsmart Winchesters. Go boys! And I liked your very restrained 'Heads rolled' at the end. Got the point across and definitely non-graphic.

Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Amazing job! I never know what to expect from you from week to week, and it always makes me interested to check yours out! Very creative and cryptic with the perfect amount of info for us to know who it is and what is going on.
Tribble Master chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
they should have kept him as a pet. have a little sip, let the blood replenish, hehehehe. m tasty dean. where'd sammy go? but i really love the last line. it makes me think of a vamp ceo meeting where people got fired. heads rolled. perfect! write on!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Frank, what happened? He must be really angsty to hold a grudge for something that didn't happen. ( write on!
Nana56 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Go get 'em, Dean! Nice little ploy to get into the nest. :D

Well done.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Go get 'em, Sam! Good one. :)
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
I like the vamp's cockiness. Apparently they were not told to be wary of Winchesters. Which is really a very good life lesson.
PADavis chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Oh, no me. Me! Let me keep him. I'll take really good care of him, all bright and wolfish.

31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »