Reviews for EO challenge: alert
cheeeeeeeeze chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
It's so sweet how they tell eachother to be careful as well as just orders and directions!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
And that's the way I like to think of Sam and Dean: working flawlessly as a team.

You captured that so very well.
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Yay, Winchester-speak.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
They better make sure there aren't more running around, or they might have more of a problem!

I always like to think the brother's have an extrasensory brotherly connection when it comes to communicating! It's adorable! Good job on this!
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
The Winchester boys don't really need words to show what they really mean to say or to imply to each other.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
They're so in sync. What good partners.
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Very nicely done.

Jane
ilovesteve chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
ya know you're close to someone when you can have an entire conversation without using one word.

nicely done.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Nice, the two of them don't need light to understand one another. Hugs, Vonnie
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
And here is their silent communication at its BEST! Loved every word! Well done!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
its like a sort of Winchester ASl ain't it? poetic! DBB x
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Yay, another big baddie taken care of. Always good to see.
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I really liked this. I recently wrote a story about all the ways the boys communicate without words, and had a piece in there on them hunting together. I just love that idea, and you did a great job with it here.
Swellison chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This is a cool drabble. I would love to see a glossary of all their non-verbal communication cues. The first one sort of makes sense, but I'm having a hard time connecting be careful and Sam's shirt collar!

Sue
kkj chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I really like how you illustrated Sam and Dean's non-verbal communication on a hunt so expertly in so few words. Well done.