Reviews for 100 Themes
SugarSpiral chapter 14 . 2/19/2010
That's a lot of rhymes- but it works :)
SugarSpiral chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
I really adored this chapter :) Daisuke win!
SugarSpiral chapter 12 . 2/19/2010
Ah Iori- the voice of reason
SugarSpiral chapter 11 . 2/19/2010
Gotta love the Taichi/Yamato chapters :)
Evenstar606 chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
I still liked it, the rhyming was clever. :) Rhymes are pretty tough.
Aster Selene chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
Hm...It makes me miss the old Wizarmon, especially since they're not the same. And it might even break Tailmon's heart.
pyrorynox chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
This is gonna be kinda short since I'm pressed for time, but I will give you credit for coming up with those ryhmes.
ARCtheElite chapter 14 . 11/29/2009
Hehe, I definitely like the Dr. Seuss thing. Why didn't you put it into poetry, though?
Oo-Violetmoon-oO chapter 13 . 10/14/2009
Aww, I love it when Daisuke is shown as sweet instead of an idiot.
Evenstar606 chapter 13 . 10/14/2009
This was sweet. Emeralds are my favorite gemstone, as they are my birthstone too! The part about Davis giving Kari the ashes from her birthday cookies was funny. Awesome job so far!
Evenstar606 chapter 12 . 10/14/2009
The chapter lengths don't bother me at all :) And I think you portrayed both Iori and Miyako just fine. Iori seems like he would be the guy who'd just listen and try to offer the best advice...and this made Miyako seem so real, like a real person with her own problems and feelings. It gave her more depth. :)
Evenstar606 chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
This was funny. I loved the last sentence, it was brilliant. And I wouldn't want to be chased by a swarm of Flymon, I hate insects, the nasty little buggers. :)
Evenstar606 chapter 10 . 10/14/2009
This was a sad one. Awesome job yet again!
Evenstar606 chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
Whoa. Powerful. I had a feeling after Jyou went looking for his mother...oh wow. I've thought about what might have happened to his mom too. It would make sense, and explain why Jyou's dad is so dedicated to being a doctor, and why Jyou became one.
Evenstar606 chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
THIS WAS GREAT! I've actually never read an Osamu/Sam story. Awesome way to think of him, so dark and brooding, hiding who he truly is.