Reviews for Calvin and Hobbes: The Series SEASON FOUR
Elenamartinez chapter 24 . 9/24/2020
this is the BEST Calvin and Hobbes fanfic ive ever read i like the chapter where dr brainstorm makes calvin relive thursday over and over
Elenamartinez chapter 3 . 7/2/2020
love this chapter
Firestar001 chapter 2 . 9/4/2019
This is probably one of the funniest camping episodes I’ve seen. Did a great job.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/2/2018
Nice! I like the Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi reference.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/3/2017
It's-a-me, Not-Mario!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/3/2017
Is it wrong that I visualize the energies swirling around in glass orbs like Power Moon energy and that i visualize the energies themselves as Power Moons
ColeNichols chapter 20 . 5/31/2015
Wow! I always knew that Frank had a heart, but I'm glad you showed it. You should really show Frank's compassionate side more often. Keep up the good work.
ColeNichols chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
Brainstorm's dad is awesome. I've been loving this whole show, but this was the best episode yet.
Arthur chapter 30 . 2/21/2015
You both are great writers but where is the bonus?!
Spaceman Bullet chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
Funnily enough, Calvin's getting a taste of his own medicine in "Waggoner's ED". Socrates is acting exactly as Calvin would in that situation, and Calvin is understanding how Mrs. Wormwood feels when he does his artistic math problems at the board. Socrates is just a bit more…insane.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/16/2014
Pugs have ugly faces. They're smushed! Yick. I wouldn't hug one for 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000$. ): DIE PUGS.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
Lol
AlphaWolf chapter 17 . 9/17/2013
FYI, garlic has absolutely no effect on ghosts. It only holds off vampires. Other than that, 1 claw swipe out of 10, which is me saying 9 out of 10.

(\!/)
AlphaWolf chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
These are my favorite Dr Brainstorm quotes from the entire series.
"JACK! GET YOUR FEET OFF THE CONSOLE!"
"JACK! GET THE BRAKE PEDAL OUT OF MY EAR!"
"JACK! GET THE MARSHMALLOWS! WE'RE NOT ABOUT TO WASTE AN OPPORTUNITY!"
And the always repeated quote...
"MY NAME IS DR. BRAINSTORM!"

Another thing: I used to find Hobbes's cowardice funny (USED to), but now it's really annoying. Please make it stop.

(\!/)