Reviews for Calvin and Hobbes: The Series SEASON FOUR
AlphaWolf chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
These are my favorite Dr Brainstorm quotes from the entire series.
"JACK! GET YOUR FEET OFF THE CONSOLE!"
"JACK! GET THE BRAKE PEDAL OUT OF MY EAR!"
"JACK! GET THE MARSHMALLOWS! WE'RE NOT ABOUT TO WASTE AN OPPORTUNITY!"
And the always repeated quote...
"MY NAME IS DR. BRAINSTORM!"

Another thing: I used to find Hobbes's cowardice funny (USED to), but now it's really annoying. Please make it stop.

(\!/)
bodil40 chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
plumber heromario
Synchronized Harmony chapter 21 . 3/29/2013
Awww... All that work wasted! I liked that phone!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
Galaxoid and Nebular don't have arms!
The6thDoctor chapter 30 . 7/5/2012
WOW. This was my favorite season so far. My favorite episode was the invasion one. Gonna read season 5 right now!
ImDeletingTHisAccountAnyway chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Hahahaha. Yay, please continue!
Golden Keyblade chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
This is an epic chapter! Cool cliffie, too. I'm guessing there is going to be a "Part 4" of this in Season 5.

The MTM's lines midway through the chapter come from "2001: A Space Odyssey." HAL had a similar conversation with one of the astronauts, Dave Bowman, halfway through the movie. That song at the end was the song HAL sang as he was being shut off. In case someone out there didn't already know that.

PLEASE update faster on Season 5 so we can resolve the cliffie at the end of this chapter!
Ender The Time Lady chapter 30 . 11/14/2010
you have got to be kidding me. If you need me i'll be losing my mind at the suspense. GET SEASON 5 OUT NOW!
Sciencefictionsquirrel chapter 9 . 9/21/2010
Many apologies for the delay in reading your stories; I have been busy. I have also noticed that you love to incorporate things from Red Dwarf into your work.
WhoSaysImEvil chapter 30 . 8/13/2010
Please Make The Fifth Season Of Calvin and Hobbes soon! It's august
HBee16 chapter 30 . 6/20/2010
You & garfieldodie are my favorite C&H authors & I can't wait for season 5. Please don't take too long! Calvin & Hobbes rules!
calvinhobbes1010 chapter 30 . 6/18/2010
Sooooo...any chances of a bonus chapter anytime soon?

I loved this season. Keep up the good work!
Feverant Wishes chapter 17 . 5/19/2010
Doctor Who dressup!
Feverant Wishes chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
I can has handshake? Seriously though. The actual scarf was 22 feet long. The personage who wore it has been estimated to be 6 feet tall. Calvin and his scarf is half. Rather good luck on that there.
Numbuh296 chapter 30 . 5/3/2010
Wow. Really cool cliffhanger. I can't wait to find out what happens to Calvin.

I really liked the MTM in this story arc (I like him a lot generally), but he seemed really spot on in this story.

On another note, if Retro created this dimension to torture Calvin and Hobbes, did he get some inspiration from that "Jimmy Neutron vs Jimmy Negatron" game? A couple of these challenges seem oh so familiar..
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »