Reviews for Calvin and Hobbes: The Series SEASON FOUR
kjhgsfgfgkflklllljlj chapter 29 . 4/29/2010
"I'm afraid we are," He grumbled. "In fact this might even interfere with World's Dumbest."
2 things: 1, i love that show! and 2, 6 is a little young to be watching that, isnt it?
Scrappy-Fan92 chapter 30 . 4/17/2010
So the battle rages on...Excellent finale, Swing.
H0licist chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Did you write all this or was there a collaboration?

I love it!

Short, simple and humorous!
metalmax chapter 30 . 4/6/2010
wow, can't wait for season five. I hope Calvin can get out of the dimension. Retro is actually a more serious villian compared to and I hope you use him a lot more in the series. Maybe he could teach a thing or two regarding being a villian. Keep it up and I can't wait for season five.
Reedom chapter 30 . 3/27/2010
Hey, do you intend on having us play "Sanctus Espiritus" during the fight scene? ...becuase when I did, it added a whole level of impact. Can't wait for the Bonus Chapter/Season 5.
The Inner Child chapter 30 . 3/27/2010
The ending- oh my god- I can't just say it. The ultimate battle between Retro and Calvin and then they both go down. This is so-so...

Just please hurry and post the next chapter I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!
clank6478 chapter 30 . 3/26/2010
sad, real sad. it made me cry a little. can't what to see season five, wahts the first episode called?
The Inner Child chapter 29 . 3/20/2010
Wow, this is going to turn into something good! Great work swing! I loved all your obstacles you put there. Wonder who's coming through the door?
The Inner Child chapter 28 . 3/6/2010
Completely lunatically humorously awesome! I like Elliot. He's a cool guy! Will you make him a major character now?

And will you add his brother in this too?

No criticism Swing
metalmax chapter 28 . 3/3/2010
Wow, its so cool that we finally get to meet Elliot. I hope you plan on including him in more adventures in future stories. Also, loved that cliffhanger at the end. I hope the season finale is gonna be super epic, compared to the ending of season 3. Can't wait to see what Holographic Retro does this time around. Keep up the good work guys.
The Inner Child chapter 26 . 2/15/2010
I loved it! You know, reading this episode gives you a lot more to think and wonder about the mysterious and insane character we all know as Socrates.
Scrappy-Fan92 chapter 26 . 2/12/2010
Love is in the air. Another great chapter.
Scrappy-Fan92 chapter 25 . 2/9/2010
Interesting & deep story.
Scrappy-Fan92 chapter 23 . 1/25/2010
Calvin's gonna get a surprise when it's Friday morning...
The Inner Child chapter 23 . 1/16/2010
That was great and funny. But you could've added a bit more before they solved the problem. You know, make it somehow impossible to rebuild the time machine or something and have them chase the garbage truck which has it. I mean, the climax has to be the most interesting part. The part which all events lead to.

Still, can't wait for the next one.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »