Reviews for Calvin and Hobbes: The Series SEASON FOUR
BookObsesserNumberOne chapter 21 . 12/31/2009
Hahahahahaha! The Realiphone is probably going to turn up somewhere weird later, but for now it's OK. When's the next episode?
Revriley chapter 21 . 12/29/2009
I agree. The realiphone could have been really dangerous.

But all seriousness aside, another fun episode. Keep it up!
Alarica chapter 21 . 12/29/2009
Interesting...The Realiphone was probably Calvin's most powerful invention ever. Most stories about reality-warping devices usually end with a lecture on how the said device is too powerful for the likes of mankind, but this one didn't really need one, seeing as the Realiphone was more destructive than helpful. I wonder what happened to the Realiphone? If it could warp time and space, the universe would want to get rid of it, causing reality to make it vanish. But you can't help but think that certain scientists would want to rebuild it...
Revriley chapter 20 . 12/8/2009
GO JACK! He's awesome.

Aw, Frank is all bent on destroying them, but if they do get hurt he gets worried...!
Revriley chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
TWO SOCRATES!

Genius! Of course, if I lived there and had heard there were TWO of them, I would have run...
The Connector's Phooka chapter 19 . 11/29/2009
"Briliant as always," said a large, dark-furred creature who had joined the birds sitting at the end of the box. "I await your further work with enthusiam."

"Hey!" said Stupendous Man, finally breaking out of his 'credits freeze', "Get off the box!"

"Sorry, Calvin. I really ought to meet you someday," said the creature before turning to Hobbes. "As for you and your author, I'm a phooka." And he jumped off the box, landing neatly on the Nickelodeon sign as the show ended.
Scrappy-Fan92 chapter 19 . 11/29/2009
These alter-ego stories are interesting. Another success.
The Inner Child chapter 19 . 11/29/2009
One of the best superhero spoofs ever! No criticising in this Swing.
BookObsesserNumberOne chapter 18 . 11/27/2009
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Can't wait for the next episode!
Scrappy-Fan92 chapter 18 . 11/27/2009
That pug gave so much grief to Calvin, Hobbes, and MTM.
karma anika chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
great version of Calvin and Hobbes I like the canoe idea it really fits Calvin and Hobbes but maybe work on mum as I'm not 100% sure that she would "growl like a mad dog" but good all the same
The Inner Child chapter 16 . 11/1/2009
Boy, what a pathetic play! I wouldn't even pay half a penny to see that thing!

But I impressed at how you managed to portray Watterson's original comic strips in prose and still made sure that it retained it's unbelievable humor!

Two thumbs up!

P.S And I seriously don't understand where you get your ideas about Andy's notorious sarcastic speeches. They just sound so witty yet so logical.
Scrappy-Fan92 chapter 16 . 10/19/2009
Interestingly enough, Calvin didn't destroy the set DURING the play.
Scrappy-Fan92 chapter 15 . 10/3/2009
Yeah, that's what I call average.
The Inner Child chapter 15 . 9/25/2009
Great! One of your best chapters yet! Those void feeders look like some evolved form of dementors, what what with no eyes and one big hole in their face. I wonder who that dark figure was.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »