Reviews for Calvin and Hobbes: The Series SEASON FOUR
The Inner Child chapter 14 . 9/16/2009
The rhymes were hilarious and completely loony and nonsensical! But did you know that silver also rhymes with a few words like deliver.
Scrappy-Fan92 chapter 12 . 9/5/2009
What's gonna happen to Holographic Retro?
The Inner Child chapter 12 . 9/4/2009
So it was Retro! Very surprising. I wonder what'll happen to Hologram Retro now that his real counterpart wants to deactivate him?
clank6478 chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
I wonder who is that guy the three groups are looking for.
Scrappy-Fan92 chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
It's the end of the Annkorian world...
The Inner Child chapter 10 . 8/19/2009
Calvin got his memory back so early? Then what was the point of of even putting that in there? I know it'll have some effect later on in the story, right? It has to.

And boy it looks like there's going to be a bit of bloodshed in the next chapter.
The Inner Child chapter 9 . 8/13/2009
Oh boy this is getting suspenseful. You're becoming a real natural at incorporating action with humor. But who is that guy in the cell?

Doesn't sound like Retro, definitely not Brainstorm! Could it be Thunderstorm?
clank6478 chapter 9 . 8/13/2009
HM, I just can't tell who that is. I think it is Rupert Chill.

Oh and I forgot to ask you that I could use Nivlac and Sebboh, besides it's a story when they go to the opisit world, you agrea with me
ShiningCalvin chapter 8 . 8/5/2009
OMG!

I THINK IT'S RETRO!
The Inner Child chapter 8 . 8/5/2009
Man, this is getting really exciting and suspenseful! I mean it. But I thought Sherman got rid of the chip in Retro Chill
clank6478 chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
that was great, but just to tell you that I'm canciling Dimension Trouble.
The Inner Child chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
I loved what calvin said about birds flying upside down and about pink elephants dancing on a pen! You got the pink eephants idea from dumbo, right?
Scrappy-Fan92 chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
Socrates is a lunatic in so many ways I think we've lost count. Another great chapter, Swing.
ShiningCalvin chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
that made my head hurt

in a good way
The Inner Child chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
COOL! Better than the first two! But there was a considerable amount of grammatical mistakes. I wonder who that was standing over the T.V's remains?
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »