Reviews for Waltz of the Damned
oathkeeper-girl chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This was absolutely beautiful. I've been looking for a story like this, not just another follow the script writing. You've given Naminé a voice that flows so beautifully. You've given Kingdom Hearts a poetic feel and I don't feel like I'm just reading this off the page. The words flow wonderfully together like a piece of music. I feel her pain, her sorrow, her want. Your writing style is truly amazing.
merines chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This is the first fic I've read on this site in ages, and I have to say that I'm very glad I did. Besides the few errors which were lol pretty minor, it was PERFECT.

Thank you for writing this.
mnieaou chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
All right, that was good. It was as if it was a window into her feelings at that time. Very sad too. Good metaphors, and easy to read.

Well done!
TempestuousInquiry chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh my gosh, that was so beautiful, tears came to my eyes! It was like reading delicious poetry. Your wording and detail were exquisite; you have such an amazing vocabulary, the unedited mistakes can be overlooked! Simply exquisite: someone else who can really find the true nature in Naminé.
BecauseHeroesNeverDie chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I like this. The idea is smooth and clear. Surprisingly, true to the main idea of Kingdom Hearts. If a fanfiction is to be good, it has to hold to the original idea. If none of it holds true to the original, it's just something you wrote with the names of other characters pasted in. But, you've got something. The characters are right and so is their situation.

You'll have to read over it for mechanical errors, but don't we all?