Reviews for I'll Take The Chocolate Covered Draco, Please
Nyago chapter 1 . 3/27
Oh this one amuse me to no end! Good to see them still so close to character and yet enjoying each other so well as they do. I love it!

-Nyago
Princess Pheonix Tears chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
What a cute, humorous little story! I really enjoyed it!

~*PPT*~
DarkRoguePhantom chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I sure couldn't! Resist laughing, that is. And a very fine meal Draco made too, thank you very much! I just loved the idea. It was so spontaneous I would loved to have seen Arthur's and Molly's faces!
bathtubblogger chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Vicky...

:D

This was MARVELOUS! In a hilariously, oddly sexy way.

I was seriously laughing from the third line until the very end.

You are absolutely wonderful at characterization. Both Draco and Ginny are spot on.

Normally I'm a little irritated when an author doesn't explain the backstory to how the couple got together, but this was way to well done for me to even notice.

I seriously snorted my water when I read the third line: "halfway through the motion of licking the last bit of chocolate sauce off Ginny's stomach."

I could actually quote the rest of the oneshot for it's hilarious phrases, but I highly doubt you would want that.

Mostly I'm trying to say that

1) You've got an excellent eye (hand? typing finger?) for characterization, 2) A quirky and thoroughly amusing sense of humor, and 3) a kind of magnetism (not the right word, but whatever) that only well experienced authors have- with such a short piece you managed to find the depth in the characters (the conflicts) as well as the humor of such a situation.

I'm definitely looking forward to reading more of you.
MemoriesFade chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
That was hilarious.

I would certainly like a chocolate covered Draco Malfoy.

Lol, I can just imagine the look on Molly's face when Draco stumbles out the room. Good on him for thinking of something to do. Although, I would have much rather seen the chaos that would ensue when he got caught with an equally chocolate covered Ginny.

Hilarious.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Ha. :) I like it.
Auryn Rei Evroren chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
BWAHAHAHA

You just made my day. This is amazing, I love the sheer irony of it! And the part about revenging brothers? Oh how true! Five stars, definitely.
CanadianCutiexoxo chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
hey vicky...

im a new subscriber, but just wanted to say i have read alot of your stuff before i became a fan fiction member and it is all really amazing! you are a very talented writer! This little oneshot had an amazing twist to it and its exactly what people like me who have read these books need...a little sidetrack from the actual book...another persons ideas! you are very creative! i love your style of writing! keep it up
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Oh, I pictured. And I laughed. LOL.

Amazing how in the face of danger, Draco Malfoy can still admire his naked girlfriend. LOL. That's what I call a skill.

Chocolate syrup. Yummy. ;)

That's my Draco-smart as anything and quick as a whip. But really. They could've just used the spell. -shakes head- Obviously, he wasn't thinking straight.

LOL. Aw, come on! Where's their sense of ADVENTURE? I would love for Draco and Gin to get caught in the act. Haha-that would be RICH.

Oh, that image...-sigh- Well, it was simply hilarious. XD

Nice job, Vicky.

Sid
wrenbailey chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
haha, that was awesome
Ilona Darkmoon chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Aah hahahaha loved it. hilarious! i hope you continue this stream of thought in some more oneshots circling around this idea? just a thought... chocolate draco...hehehe
starlit skyes chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
LOL, I love this! It's cute, and adorable, and funny - I think it's a great bday present! :D I especially love the picture at the end. Especially if there's someone at home - an overly helpful houself, perhaps, or his mother. ;p

I like Draco here...it was so like him to come up with something so soon. And the whole idea, was awesome.

Great job!
Lunar Fire chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Well done, Vicky. I really enjoyed reading this piece. You certainly earned the chocolate bonus points with your creative usage of chocolate sauce. Great job making the banter between Draco and Ginny seem realistic and though I haven't read much of it, I've always liked your writing. I hope your inspirational burst doesn't wear off anytime soon. It has incredibly worthwhile results.

~Lunar Fire~
DinozzoFan chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Totally brilliant title!

thanks for sharing it was awsome!

DF
blurry-blurb chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Wow, that was quick, Vicky! And awesome, too!

It's exactly what I wanted! Light, humorous, and with a chocolate covered Malfoy.

Thank you so much!

You're sure to get lots of Draco cookies!