Reviews for A Predestined Life
queenith2 chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
I couldn't review anymore on Chapter 8, so Im reviewing here.I forgot to mention that I LOVE your version of the Mystique/Irene relationship! Add lots more of that too!
queenith2 chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
Have I mentioned before that I love your story? Well in case you forgot I have...several times. PLEASE keep them coming don't give up! I love the story! Your perception of the charectors is great. Carry on! (don't let me distract you from your writing)
Darkness-Lightness chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
aww i think i like irene not to sure on mystique though. Wow if anna found the training hard now i cant wait to see what she thinks about it after mystiques upped it hahaha! please update asap i love yor story
queenith2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I REALLY like it so far please dont give up on it. This is like the third time i've read it over! Keep it coming!
Forgotten Silver Angel chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
Thats so cute! Can't wait for the next chapter
Darkness-Lightness chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
i loved the interaction between remy and rouge it was funny and sweet i cant wait to read more i love your story update soon please
cocopucks chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
very cute and i love remy's line about one day she will want him to kiss and he wont give her any. lmao
Allleila chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
aw such a sweet start to a beautiful relationship. Can't wait for the next chapter, or even part 2 of the story.
sunspotmisery chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
Your very graphic I love it! Eager to see what you have bubbling on the back burner. Till your next update... much luck!
Allleila chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
Oh and they meet. Giggles. I really like the style in which you write and the plot is really intrigueing me. Can't wait for the next chapter to be posted.
Temari's Angel chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
Loving it. Up date please.

xoxo

Temari's Angel
Fostersb chapter 6 . 9/11/2009
I so missed this story- I really want to see Remy and Rogue growing up and learning to love one another. I thought you might have abandoned this story so I am glad to see you didn't.
RogueNya chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
Yay, great job on the chapter *dances about* Oh Roguey knows so much more then she lets on lol. Cant wait to see the next one.
Temari's Angel chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
I just started reading this story and I got to say that I'm enjoying it. please up date soon.

xoxo

Temari's Angel
Laceylou76 chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Yay, we get a little hint at Remy in this one. It sets up the story for how they'll meet too! Can't wait for the next chapter!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »