Reviews for Brothers
90MLLu chapter 16 . 6/8/2010
Hihihihi super funny. Very clever thought to write about their future instead. I love the idea of TK bashing Matt indirectly So funny. Furthermore I love the last line coming from Matt... Ahhh Brothers.

Super duper one-shot. Me like A lot! (v)
90MLLu chapter 15 . 5/16/2010
Congratulations with the 100000 words here on fanfiction.

This little drabble is sweet and adorable to. You are simply the master of sweetness/cuteness(v)

Keep up the Kawaii work(v)
venus9814 chapter 15 . 5/15/2010

I absolutely loved it, perfect!

I'd love more with Matt & TK when they're older & with kids! :) this one was amazing.
Pendorum chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Hi I read it all just reviewing you've done a great job of one shots :D
Aster Selene chapter 14 . 4/18/2010
Who doesn't like ANY kind of juice, really?

And I did have the mix before. Needs a dash of pineapple, but very good.
FilleDigitale chapter 14 . 4/12/2010
I know I don't review often, but I have to tell you that I am enjoying this piece tremendously. I haven't put much thought into Joe and his brothers, but I'm interested in seeing what you come up with. What did you have in mind for the spin-off? Is there any room for Davis and Jun? Or maybe Yolei and all of her brothers and sisters? (OK, so they aren't that interesting, but Davis and Jun do have a pretty funny relationship.)

Personally, I think Matt and TK are the best, closely followed by Tai and Kari, but that's just my opinion...

Keep it up!
Starnet chapter 14 . 4/12/2010
Whoa, I think I should try that juice. I'm not an orange juice person myself so, what the heck.

This is a wonderful story, can't wait about Joe though _

"If you wanna update, you gotta update!" I meant that...
90MLLu chapter 14 . 4/11/2010
OH HOW SUPER KAWAII! I really mean that! TK is so super sweet in this little one-shot. "See? A compromise." that's is so perfect to end your little amazing story with. But that is no surprise because you tend to end your story in the most perfect way, I think(v) I simply adore it. And I have to agree with TK, apple juice combined with orange does taste good even though it looks disgusting...(v) Combination is good!

Super little one-shot, my dear friend. Keep up the amazing work. Looking forward to read about Joe and his brother(s). Until next time(v)

ps... again SUPER KAWAII!(v)
Diamone chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
What a sweet chapter...I loved the bus driver's point of view.
90MLLu chapter 13 . 3/30/2010
Oh I wish I had a big brother like Matt. That was so sweet. He's totally forgiven by me now and when I forgive him TK must also forgive him (v)

Really, another moving chapter and well written as well. SImply love the plot especially the last part when Matt explained why he moved away... I'm not going to cry over, no I won't even though it's so touching (v). Their relationship is the best.

Please keep writing those or maybe Tai and kari as I mentioned before. Maybe even Joe and his big brother(s) (English dub combined Joe's two brothers (Shin and Shuu Kido) into Jim)

Anyway great job(v)
90MLLu chapter 12 . 3/30/2010
Oh I see. Okay I forgive Matt know for what he had done to TK, well sort of(v)

This chapter is seriously AWESOME(v) I love how you have portrayed Matt's thoughts. Really realistic and while reading it I thought to myself, "God this is really nice written and the flow of it is amazing as well". You have done it again my friend. Will read the next chapter at once, just to make you happy(v)
venus9814 chapter 13 . 3/29/2010
:"D 3 that was the most adorable thing ever, i teared up it was so loving and sweet :D 3 sigh. the matt/tk gooey center fluffy goodness was perfect _
Aster Selene chapter 12 . 3/27/2010

I'm sure Takeru forgives him more than he thinks though; Takeru at this age forgives everyone.
Potgenie chapter 11 . 3/26/2010
I'm terribly sorry for being such an irregular reviewer! :(

I'm looking forward to the second part. :) I think this is really well-written!

Looking forward to the update!
90MLLu chapter 11 . 3/25/2010
Oh Stupid Matt. I don't like him anymore not after what he had done to TK... I'm just kidding(v)

So far I like it very much Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my friend(v) Talk to you soon