Reviews for Brothers
Starnet chapter 11 . 3/25/2010
Poor Matt and TK, this will be hard for them to communicate. A pretty good work so far, hope you'll update. _
venus9814 chapter 11 . 3/24/2010
:O :O :O :O OMG WHY DID MATT LEAVE. AND WHY IS TK BEING A JERK. ugh. i can't wait for this to be updated, it's great so far
Aster Selene chapter 10 . 3/24/2010
I didn't fall for it. I've seen too many trick endings I guess.

But Adventure does imply that Takeru is 95% of Yamato's reason for living. So Yeah.
venus9814 chapter 10 . 3/21/2010
aww i really loved this chapter, so sad but so sweet. can't wait for the next one :)
90MLLu chapter 10 . 3/20/2010
Ohh How sweet! The ending is awesome. But I got to be honest with you. If you hadn't written who the characters were I would probably be lost in this. However it's still well written and I like it because of the plot and the ending:D
Mishiranu Himitsu chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
Nice chapter, but...I don't know who the boy is. Is it Ken? Or Matt? They are the only ones that I can think of as a depressing character. Wanna update sooner or later? C-ya!
Musical Darkness chapter 10 . 3/18/2010
Sorry... I really don't get who she was talking about... but I love the story!
90MLLu chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
Hahahah... that was a good one..."Uh, you can't watch this, Matt. It's not for your age group." Revenge is so sweet.

You should try and write about Kari and Tai too... That could be so funny as well, I think.

Love this drabble !(v)
90MLLu chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
Oh I want to hug this story too:D It's so amazing... How do you come up with these ideas? The last part was the best part in your one-shot... So sweet and funny! (v)

YOU ARE THE BEST! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!... was that too loud? (v) hihihi
90MLLu chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
Hahah it's so sweet. I have missed your work SO SO MUCH!(v) Really, this one was funny. I like this line, "He hated when his dad decided to barge into his room for utterly pointless reasons like taking out the trash or asking where last week’s newspaper had gone."

The last part was just oh so sweet. If only I could give this one-shot a hug... but that would be weird

But honestly well writing and wording... the 2 W's (v)

Can't wait to read the next one(v)
Aster Selene chapter 9 . 1/28/2010

Aster Selene chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
Hehehehe...always remember to bust out the magic compliment.

Especially when someone's a perfectionist.
Aster Selene chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
Woot! Triple update!

Oh, it's adorable listening to kids being violent with their toys. That's not something to be bothered by!
Starnet chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
The last part is hillarious, I couldn't help it. I hope U'll update soon.
90MLLu chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
Oh How sweet. The ending is super cute. Love it(v)
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »