Reviews for Because I Can't Stand Everything Else
A tiny bit confusing at times, but I like it.

Just one thing. You probably don't realise how distracting the word 'mom' is in the middle of a piece set in London involving all british characters. Change it to mum if you like, or just mother, considering the time period, or any other term that doesn't sound too jarring said by a cockney, just... anything but mom. That's what I'd do anyway XD otherwise good job, it's always interesting to see other's insights and ideas about these characters and their backstories/relationships, and even better finding out that they're fellow actors doing it as part of their characterisations! :D
Dickensian812 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Good job with this!
Demelza Sikes chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
brilliant!
pinkalarmclock chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I love this - exactly my perception of the relationship as well. The characterisation is spot on :)
AShadowedLife chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Hey ) Good little one off, love! Although, i must say, i have different views on the reasons for Bill's behaviour, i still think you wrote this beautifully!

Keep up the good writing!

X.
MusicalTwin chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This is beautiful! Downright poetic! Very 'pleasant' to read (related to the flow) and a very good style!

Keep it going and let us read more of your works! ;-)
ScroogeMcDuck chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This was brilliant; you really got under the skin of both the characters and gave great thought and depth to what you wrote. You explained how they both feel and why, and in such exquisite language too.

Superbly well done. )

You also gave Bet a voice and fleshed out her character a little; that was brilliant as well as she's so often overlooked.

Great job; I'd love to see more from you.