Reviews for Bela's Return
Joshua the Terminian chapter 1 . 7/16
Bela and Dean arr Perfect together. They should be Adam and Eve, populate the world with Perfect human beings.
Joshua the Terminian chapter 3 . 7/15
So great! Plz continue!
DelphineCormyay chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
I LOVE IT ! You should not give up on this story :D You should update ! I can see it's been ages
DelphineCormyay chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
THIS STORY IS SO COOL :) I LOVE IT :D
DelphineCormyay chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Heheheheh this is awesome :D
e.litE-BQSS chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
I really like your story and how you brought Bella up... Pls update soon :) wanna know what happens next :))
FFFfanfictionfanatic chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Oh, please continue with this story. I love it to bits :D It is so cute, Dean and Bela are so awesome and this is one of my fav fics of them :)

Please make more chapters :)
Fifille chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
I WANT MORE! MORE MORE MORE )
Huntress1987 chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
I just wanted to say I really loved this story, and hadn't seen any updates in a looong time. Just was thinking about it and hoping you update some day! I miss Dean/Bela stuff.
Nadin4400 chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
Please, tell me you're going to continue. This was so awesome! Bela was my absoluetly fav female character and I so want her back. I know it's a long shot and everything but I'll keep hoping for her return until I see final credits of the final episode of Spn. You get my point lol
EnglishChocolate chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Well i LOVED Bela, personally i think anyone who can get under Dean's skin and make him squirm like that is worth keeping around so for the writers to just have killed her off without letting her develope i think is a injustice to go T.V and potentially a great match for Dean. It's not like either Dean or Sam for that matter get many "love" interests nowadays and none as fun to watch as Bela. For Kripke to say the possibility of her returning from Hell were nil dispite being saddened about not allowing her character to develope more is incrediably disappointing. I though Supernatural was Kripts Baby after all and if there really wanted to they could return her as this is Supernatural were talking about. I'll still peition and write to Kripke and ask dispite what he has said because i think Bela deserves to come back. Oh the storis ok to, looking forwards to more.
Leona Cazadora chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Thanks for writing this. I always liked the idea of Dean and Bela on the show, and was a bit disappointed when they didn't let her character develop in any meaningful way. You've got coherent characters so far, and a plausible story line. It was a bit of an abrupt jump from "I've been dragged out of hell to help you" to "carpe diem, do me", but overall your writing is good. Looking forward to more - thanks.
janet1982 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
not bad:)

please update:)
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I'm hooked and I want to see what happens next.
Huntress1987 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
awesome...i've been flirtin w/ the idea of writing a fic about bela being brought back by castiel, and having to work w/ dean throughtout season 4. But i never can seem to be able to write it down or anything so i'm glad someone else does :)

it was really good, hope you continue. The only thing is i think dean wouldn't be quite so receptive to bela being back and telling her that much about everything quite yet...but i still love it and wanna read more!