Reviews for Courage
SecondSeraphim chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Go Ashley!
scotchietape19 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
lol cute! But i swear if i was Ashley, i owuld be running for the hills!
Zero Skye chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I really like this. I also thought why didn't Ashley ever pick up a gun and shoot something or someone and help Leon out? I'm sure if she had a chance she would.
xwittychickx chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This is a lovely fic :) lol if only Ashley actually helped out! I hated those grey things, I kept freaking out whenever I saw one XD I really like how you did this; granted it's a little fluffy, but hey, what's wrong with a little fluff in a horror game? :D
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Great fic. Those things are called Iron Maidens, but most players call them "OH SH*T, NOT THAT THING AGAIN!"

The dialog is a little awkward, definitely some room to improve, but otherwise great job!
Deth-The-Kid chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
That's one thing I hated about resident evil 4. (There is actually very few things to hate) But this is one thing that bugged me. Towards the end of the game you have an arsenal of a good five or six guns. Why can't you give ashley like, two guns to defend herself with? She is utterly useless! I caught myself celebrating each time she got kidnapped again! XD
Gerkyhen chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Hey this is pretty damn good :)
a red door painted black chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Wow. Go Ashley! I wish she had done that in the game, lol. I thought the regenerators were awesome but they totally scared the crap out of me at the same time! Like Pyramid Head in the Silent Hill games. Anyway, I quite liked this fic! Nice to see Ashley has a strong female character! I'm a Leon/Ada fan but Ashley/Leon was adorable in this fic!
Shad0w blossom chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
haha im scared of those things to the first time I fought one I was like what the hell why wont it die!

I've beaten the game like 500 times and they still scare me.

But enough of that

I loved your story. and I don't think their was to much smiling, infact if I was in their situation I would have found it reasuring. And I also wonder if ashley is sick of hideing I know I would be. I dont like hideing and not knowing whats going on, plus I would feel guilty if some one got hurt protecting me.

One last thing. I just posted a RE3 story and its about my oc and what she would do if she was stuck in raccoon city. Will you reveiw it for me? I would love it if you did. Sorry for writing so much 0.0
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
“I knew you’d be okay if you landed on your butt.”

Wow, the guy really likes to risk his life :)

Loved this story, but I don't completely agree with your ending AN, because Ashley didn't hide all the time and was amazingly helpful... she climbed over huge doors on her own, away from Leon and opened them for him, she solved that puzzle, barbaqued a couple of zombies, escaped those living armors, etc.
Natureboy3 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Awesome job!
slouchingtyger chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
That was cute. It's always nice to see more Leon/Ashley, and I love to see Ashley come to the rescue (as in the first L/A oneshot I wrote as well). That's such a scary part of the game too. Regenerators/Iron Maidens are the worst.

I hope you write more Leon/Ashley in the future. This was teasingly short (long enough for a oneshot, technically, but definitely left me wanting more).
J1210 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
that was pretty good. Not bad at all for a first Resident Evil fic.
Daitsuke-kun chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Leon's acting like a cowboy xD I don't know why, I just imagined hi talking to Ashley like he did in your fic with a lasso, a handkerchief and a hat.. XD The fic was good by the way XD