Reviews for Imaginary
Whyhow chapter 1 . 5/29
This is very interesting and it really worked.
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
My word really liked this splendid story.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Really fantastic.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This story was really marvelous.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This really was a stunning story.
Fawn chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I love this! I also had to go back and reread the beginning once I saw that Lucy was speaking about Spare Oom-England. It does fit that Lucy would be the one to remember their first land the most, and that Susan would be the one to forget it the most. It fits wonderfully! I like seeing this explored...

I just wish that Susan and Lucy had decided that they would not let Susan's disbelief get between them when it came to Narnia after they left. I can see that scene coming so close to repeating also, but just never happening...

Well written. Good read.
athenaswings chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I did! I suppose the fact that Lucy told visitors of it should have been a clue, since they wouldn't really say that they were kings and queens when they're in England.
AcolyteofDaniel chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Reading this, I can see how you wrote for Inception, too... No, I was not expecting Lucy to be telling stories of England, at all. I was confused for several moments before almost smacking myself in the head. It's an incredibly interesting idea, I admit- maybe Susan is just a little on the crazy side? Either way, very well done, as always!
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Haha, at the end I was kind of like "Whaaaaa . . . ?" I had to read it again a few times before it made sense.
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
True I was thinking that they were in England only to finish it and go "Narnia!" You really surprised me so good job on totally twisting the ending. I love these types of surprises...
saturday101 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
this is one of the best stories I have ever read, this was a great idea!
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I totally did a double-take and a "Wait, this is in *Narnia*?" I love it, although perhaps I I have trouble seeing Susan and Lucy that distant in Narnia. But really, this is wonderful.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account. good story.
thebluejay chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Oh, oh, oh!

I read this story ages ago, and completely forgot who it was by, so I couldn't find it, and I kept being reminded of it, and now I've found it again!

*cough*

I really like this story, in case you couldn't tell.
Kila9Nishika chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Ooooooooooooooh, I love it! I think that I especially love how the story seems to be in England until the very end.

Only one thing - I was relatively certain that things such as artificial perfumes were not used in Golden Age Narnia. Am I wrong? Perhaps it is merely my own perception of Narnia.

Either way, thank you for a wonderful read.